Game Version Number:
Patch 2 installed
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: Custom Pro20
Teams used: Downloaded
Ground: Downloaded Sedgars Park
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description):
When there is 2 fielders in each others Line of sight to the batsman , the closer fielder will most of the times totally ignore the ball and leave for fielder behind
Bug description (detail) : As mentioned above see video .

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0782
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Club t20
Teams used: Custom
Ground: N/A
Issue (one line description): Game crashes when trying to start the game
Bug description (detail): The game crashes after I select sides and difficulty and when I go to start the game, SCG is displayed as the ground and it crashes

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0794
Match Type: Club T20
Teams used: Leeds
Issue (one line description): Height / Weight
Bug description (detail): Despite selecting my already custom created player from The Academy his height and weight are changed when I begin a career unless I manually go in and amend it.

Joel88thrum

School Cricketer
Platform: ps4
Game Version Number: patched
Game Mode: na
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: Issue
Issue (one line description): overall ratings
Bug description (detail): may or may not be a bug (please let me know if im reading it wrong) players ratings bat49, bwl52, fld65
But overall is 74
Doesnt make sense. I noticed pretty much all players are like this

Attachments

• 1484483690907495977052.jpg
    1484483690907495977052.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 177

allinrussianem

School Cricketer

Game Version: 1.02

Teams Used: Greymouth, Canterbury Royals. All bugs happened with both.

Bug Details:
1. Career mode won't let me advance beyond picking a team as captain. No advance time option appears and when I use calendar to advance time to game day it plays the game with the A.I. automatically.

2. Cancelling runs is a crapshoot. Sometimes it works and sometimes the batsmen run back to their respective creases then start to run all over again. Even had one last night where they actually ran around each other in the middle of the pitch before continuing the cancelled run.

3. Weird white square patches that greyed out everything behind the umpire at the bowling crease. Can only see bowler and ball at last instant as ball is let go.

4. Repeatedly knicking the ball when all 3 inputs are perfect i.e:
Footwork
Timing
Shotchoice

All bright green, surely if everything is perfect you can't knick the ball?

5. Batsmen will repeatedly wander out of crease after playing no shot and no run having been loaded up. Both batsmen can be observed doing this.

6. Dynamic commentary mistakes at least once or twice an over with either wrong names or runs scored from over.

7. Wicketkeeper will repeatedly try to runout/stump batsmen and instead throws 4 overthrows directly behind him.

With regards to #5 and the wandering I AM NOT referring to him being out of his crease ready to run I mean he has already been sent back to his crease and then decides to go for a walk all on his own.

Last edited:

Brentismaximas

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Platform: PS 4
Game Version Number:
Patch 2 installed
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Get Best New Zealand
Ground: Colombo Park Oval
Issue (one line description): Game doesn't register my career player high score

Bug description (detail) : My previous high score was 161. I scored 186 in a Test Match vs Sri Lanka before I was given out LBW. In the next Test Match my highest score is still showing 161, and my average has not changed.

Brentismaximas

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Platform: PS 4
Game Version Number:
Patch 2 installed
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Issue (one line description): In career fixtures it shows all England based games instead of mine.

Bug description (detail) : I just finished a ODI playing for NZ vs Sri Lanka, upgraded my stats, and clicked 'play game' to move onto next match. It shows my next match is game 2 of a 7 match ODI series. I checked my upcoming fixtures in fixtures screen to see if there was a World Cup coming up and it doesn't show any of my upcoming games. It shows all England based games, England men and woman, teams touring England etc. I can exit and go back to look again and it's still the same. When I just hover over the fixture screen I can see some of my upcoming games, but if I click into it it's all England and none of mine. It might be worth mentioning that I do play for Middlesex in the England T20 Slam, but my first game is not for another 2 months time.

subtekjr

Club Cricketer
Game Version Number: Patch 2 installed. Can't access PS4 to check version number.
Game Mode: Competition (Custom League with my custom match type)
Match Type: Custom Match Type (2 Day game, 120 overs a day, 2 innings each, innings over totals of 75, 45, 45 and 75 in order. Follow On shouldn't be enforced, but I will check this in the morning. Else, all other settings should be default)
Teams used: Sydney Thunder vs Adelaide Strikers (Downloaded with edited skills)
Ground: Adelaide Oval
Issue (one line description): Game crashed after follow on failed to end the game.
Bug description (detail): Was testing my experimental new game type (two innings a side, a long one bowled, a short one batted, a short one bowled, a long one batted or vice versa). I bowled first and bowled out my 75 overs. Batted my second innings to about 35 overs, where my main batter got out so I declared to speed the game up (at this stage, I was somehow half an hour through the second day even though it should be 120 overs a day). Strikers enforced the follow on rule, commentators saying Sydney enforced it. I went out chasing like 179 runs, made the total in about 16 overs, and the game just didn't finish. It should have ended as they followed my innings on. I just kept batting, slogging everything and was bowled out with a lead of about 52 runs. The game started to show the next innings starting, with Strikers batsman walking out, and it crashed the game.

Innings scorecard before my innings ended was showing just Adelaide Strikers' innings, then both of my innings.

Another bug that happened in that game was upon starting my second innings, the game was showing my manhattan graph weirdly. The current run rate (I was on 1.4 overs on my second innings, with an total across both innings of 276) was showing as 274, with a projection of 36 runs an over for all 4 projections. Lot of weird stuff happening in this game.

@BigAntStudios this is the first I've seen on here of such a bug, so I thought you should see it =)

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Day Night Test Match
Teams used: As England v Hong Kong
Ground: Scarborough
Over Count: About 20 in second innings, about five overs into day three
Issue (one line description): Rain
Bug description (detail): Batting, went off for rain but it clearly wasn't raining. Commentator said something like "The rain's got really heavy here". Went back out, conditions exactly the same, sunny with a hint of cloud

francisjery

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: Custom T10
Teams used: As Pakistan v West Indies
Ground: Sir Vivian Richards Stadium
Over Count: 5th over
Issue (one line description): Game crashed after umpire decision overturned.
Bug description (detail): AI appealed for LBW and it was given out. I went for review and the decision was taken back. Game crashed once after the umpire changed his decision.

Simbah

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version Number: Patched
Match Type: Five5/T20/ODI/Test
Teams used: Any team
Ground: Any ground
Over Count: any over
Issue : excessive 4w/4b
Bug description: Not sure if this classifys as a bug, but there is a ridiculous amount 4w and 4b being bowled by the AI. The issue remains there even with all difficulties at hardest.

Platform:
PS4
Game Version Number: Patched
Game Mode: Academy
Match Type: if applicable - Five5/T20/ODI/Test
Teams used: All of them
Ground: -
Over Count: -
Issue: Random loss of downloaded team uniforms/kits/logos
Bug description: It has now happened to me twice, I go into causal game and select my teams and the game randomly wipes user downloaded uniform/kits/logos. The game replaces them with the generic colours and bats and the team logo then appears as "custom team"

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version Number: 1.2 or whatever the latest is
Match Type: Custom Five 5 (5 wickets per innings)
Teams used: SA Redbacks vs Queensland (friedlele7)
Ground: Adelaide Oval
Over Count: 1st and 2nd over
Issue (one line description): Batsman caught behind but not out.
Bug description (detail): Have had 2 batsman caught behind, definitely edged, I appeal and they're given out, celebration cutscene starts etc but for some odd reason. Lynnsanity decides he's not out and faces up for the next ball.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: As England v Oman
Ground: Blackpool
Over Count: About 3 maybe
Issue (one line description): Rain
Bug description (detail): Went off for rain but it wasn't raining. Oman batting at the time. Innings reduced to 43 overs.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: As England v Oman
Ground: Blackpool
Over Count: 50
Issue (one line description): Crash
Bug description (detail): (CE-34878-0) Game crashed at innings interval. I bowled the 43rd over (Reduced due to non-existent rain) three times and it crashed every time! Reported it on PS.

mkstatto

School Cricketer
Xbox One
Career Mode
Middlesex

Despite picking #28 for a shirt number, I'm displaying as #3 and have no way to change this. It also appears that the rest of Middlesex are numbered 1-11. Only selected for county cup so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread