harry1892

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One
Game version number: v0.1.0.1.0782
Game mode: Career
Match Type: N/a
Teams used: Downloaded (individually)
Ground: N/a
Issue (one line): Unable to get selection internationally.
Bug description (detailed): On career mode, for teams other than Australia, when you look at selection status international events don't appear. To me this means you can't play internationally unless it's with Australia. I simulated one career until 2023, playing in SA. I captained in every team upto IPL. Was 80 overall, still no international interest. PLEASE FIX QUICKLY (Not just issue with SA, same applies to ENG etc..) Easiest selection difficulty

Last edited:

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: Patch 2
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: First Class
Teams used: Essex vs Kent (get best with players added to Essex that had been edited)
Ground: Chelmsford
Over Count: 29.1
Issue (one line description): PS4 Blue screen error (CE-34878-0) when an opportunity to stop/catch the ball occurred at Silly point
Bug description (detail): Been bowling for 29 overs and an opportunity presented itself at silly point and as it did the game crashed.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: n/a
Teams used: get best
Ground: n/a
Over Count: n/a
Issue (one line description): Career mode calendar gets wiped out when I accept offer from a new team.
Bug description (detail): When I selected offer from a Pakistan League, my existing matches on calendar got removed. Then a match later when I selected offer from this other nation's team, when the Pakistan League's matches got removed. Is it supposed to be that way? Can I only play matches for one of the foreign leagues?

raaja4773

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Mode: Superstar Career
Match Type: n/a
Teams used: Get Best
Ground: n/a
Over Count: n/a
Issue (one line description): Game just keeps simulating all the series
Bug description (detail): I'm playing Joe Root career mostly play ODI matches and some T20 matches.I'll simulate test series and some T20 matches now it just keeps simulating series after series without letting me play any format.I have lost nearly 1 year in career without playing a single game.

Japie13

School Cricketer
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Double wicket with a single ball
Bug description (detail): Dismissed a batsman twice as a spin bowler and get credit 2 wickets. The batsman edges to the keeper, as well as the batsman gets stumped after being caught behind. Appealing makes the umpire give the caught behind out, but the third umpire is called in for the stumping. The stumping is also given as out. The bowler gets credited with 2 wickets. The batting team loses 2 wickets although only one batsman is shown as out on the batting scorecard.

KingsPunjabIsaac

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Match Type: t20
Teams used: England vs Australia with created players
Ground: Gabba
Issue (one line description): Game crashes when loading into match.
Bug description (detail): Every time I try to load a game, it crashes and sends me back to the xbox home screen, and doesn't allow me to play at all.

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
Platform: PS4/
Game Version Number: 0.1.0.1.0794
Game Mode: Academy - Stadium creator
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Issue (one line description): Game crashes when trying to open the stadium creator
Bug description (detail): Happens every time. The code given in CE - 34878 - 0

Callytee

School Cricketer
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): Incorrect commentary
Bug description (detail): I'm playing on a qld club side called Geebung, the commentator refers to it as Gheebung, it's actually Pronunced G Bung, it's like calling Sydney Sidenary

Brentismaximas

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Teams used: Any team

Issue (one line description): PS4 Blue screen error (CE-34878-0) when selecting teams to use in a match.
Bug description (detail): I cannot play a casual game at all. No matter which teams I select it crashes immediately after selecting the second team. Casual gameplay is therefore not possible whatsoever!!

vdon

School Cricketer
Match Type: ANY
Teams used: INDIA vs Australia with created players
Ground: Gabba
Issue (one line description): PLAYER STATS NOT UPDATES.
Bug description (detail): i'm having problem with the career stats... my stats are not being updated in my career I tried changing the difficulty level when starting the game and that didn't help.. my stats are same from the last 10 days after playing more than 50 matches. Is this a know issue?, is there a fix for this?

Manwar21

School Cricketer
Game Version Number: 1.02
Teams used: downloaded with logos
Issue (one line description): PLAYER STATS 50s 100s
Bug description (details):
When I score a 50 in career mode and remain not out, this is not recorded in my stats in following matches (the stats the show on screen when the batsmen comes out to bat)

Manwar21

School Cricketer
Game Version Number: 1.02
Teams used: downloaded with logos
Issue (one line description): Duplicate players
Bug description (details):
Despite only one copy of a given player existing in my academy before I begin a new career, often duplicates are created in the actual career. This only seems to be a problem for international players eg yasir shah, babar azam, Dhoni, kohli, etc etc for many teams and players (not just those mentioned).

Gunslinger

Club Cricketer
Platform: PS4 Pro
Version : Patch 2
Mode: Various
Match: Various
Teams: Various
Issue: Numerous good catches and bowled stumps not given as out when I'm bowling.

Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0793
Match Type: Odis & T20s (and Tests to some extent)
Teams used: Out of the box as well as downloaded from academy
Ground: Out of the Box (Adelaide Gardens, MCG, SCG, Delhi Park)
Issue (one line description): AI Fields especially in the shorter formats
Bug description (detail): The AI fields are quite unrealistic and way too aggressive in shorter formats. Often you see 7-2 or 6-3 fields with barely 2 or 3 fielders out despite power play overs being done. The issue is exacerbated when you lose your 7th wkt as irrespective of the match situation or reqd run rate the AI puts in strange aggressive fields where you barely have any fielders on the leg side, especially against the spinners. Thus you can loft the ball through the leg side without any risk killing the immersion. The situation against pacers isn't much better either but a slightly better field than against the spinners. I've played the game across multiple difficulty level and the issue persists.

In Tests there is a problem of AI not reacting to how users score. E.g., in one of the Tests AI put a field without a mid on and I kept on driving through the gap and was 100 odd for 1 and still the AI persisted with the same field. In some cases I was 300 odd for 2 and AI continued with slip and close-in heavy fields. AI fields don't change according to the match situation and you rarely see a defensive field with just a solitary slip and fielders in the outfield which should happen when you are 300 odd for 2.

Issue (one line description): Close-in fielders stop everything and act as meat shields
Bug description (detail): The close-in fielders stop full blooded shots - both lofted and ground - consistently. E.g., if a short leg is put in place against a spinner and you try to play a pull shot or lofted shot through the leg side, Short Leg stops quite a lot of these shots no matter how well timed they are. There's no effort to evade the ball and let the fairly well timed shots go and in one instance the short leg plucked a catch off a well timed pull shot.

Issue (one line description): Spinners don't bowl no-balls
Bug description (detail): Spinners do not bowl no-balls in the game and even as a user there's no way to bowl a no-ball with a spinner which is a big part of the game in real cricket. This takes away from immersion especially in the shorter formats where a no-ball can change the result of a match thanks to the resulting free hits. And you do see spinners bowl no-balls in real cricket and it would be great for ability to bowl no-balls with spinners to be added in the game. Maybe no-balls could be given when you don't turn the right stick appropriately or don't turn it the right amount similar to when you don't time the jump at the proper time for fast bowlers.

renegade5

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Game Version Number: I don't know, the most recent one?
Game Mode: Various including Stadium Creator, Selecting club logos and playing career I think.
Teams used: N/A
Issue (one line description): An error in the game (CE-34878-0)
Bug description (detail): Like I said above error (CE-34878-0) is occurring and I have no idea what that is but it crashes the whole game for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread