Bug Reporting Thread - PS4/Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am not sure how any company Sells a half baked game every time, faced problems with DBC 17 and same continues with Ashes. Not buying any more games of BigAnt as this company has becomes a Big problem.

Platform:
PS4
Version: 1.05 (latest)
Game Mode:
Career
Match Type: N/A

Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue:
Game Crash in Career Mode.
Bug description: When advancing in Career mode game crashes, as soon as i click on the Advance option on the date 14th Feb 2020 it goes smoothly till it crashes on 28th Feb 2020, I get the blue PlayStation error message and have to restart the game. This is a game breaker for me, as I cannot continue my Career. Any help would be appreciated.

Clipboard01.jpg ezgif-4-16d9bd3d6c.gif

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Platform: PS4
Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0363
Game Mode: Competition (Custom)
Match Type: Test
Teams used: England (Me) v India (Comp)
Ground: Lords
Over Count: 57.5 (4th innings of the match)
Issue (one line description): Edge not given
Bug description (detail): I held a massive edge in the slips off the last ball of the over. I immediately pressed appeal but in a split second Slats said "No appeal. Batsman got away with one I feel". Had a review left but game just went onto next over.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0363
Game Mode: Competition (Custom)
Teams used: England (Me) v India (Comp)
Ground: Lords
Over Count: Completion of fourth innings
Issue (one line description): Game crashed
Bug description (detail): Won match: Game crashed

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0370 (North America version)
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Odis
Teams used: Multiple OOB teams (e.g., South Africa, India etc.) v Aus (AI)
Ground: Multiple OOB (e.g. Gabba, SCG etc.)
Over Count: Final PP (overs 41-50)
Issue (one line description): AI treating the final PP in odis (overs 41-50) as the PP which only allows 2-3 fielders outside the circle instead of 5
Bug description (detail): In the PP3/slog overs in odis (overs 41-50) which AI uses the fields with only 2-3 fielders outside the circle instead of 5. I suspect AI treats the third and final PP in odis as the first PP (overs 1-10) so instead of selecting fields with 5 fielders on the boundary it reverts to fields with only 2-3 fielders outside the circle. This effectively breaks the odis since you have only 2-3 fielders on the boundary in slog overs.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0370 (North America version)
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Shorter formats (Odis & T20s)
Teams used: Multiple OOB teams (e.g., Aus, Eng, SA, Ind)
Ground: Multiple OOB stadiums (e.g. Gabba, SCG etc.)
Over Count: Non PP overs
Issue (one line description): AI using overaly aggressive fields during non-PP overs and also posting fielders 3/4th of the way to the boundary instead of right on the edge of the boundary
Bug description (detail): AI uses overly aggressive fields in shorter formats which are not realistic. E.g., AI occasionally select a ring field with all the fielders inside the fielding circle in non-PP overs despite the batting team (me) being well placed (e.g., 90 odd/1 in 11 overs). This takes away from an immersive gameplay experience and makes shorter format matches non-competitive against the AI. It would be great for AI to only select those fields which has max fielders outside the fielding circle (e.g. during PP overs select fields with 2/3 fielders out, during overs 11-40 in odis select fields with 4 fielders on the boundary and for rest of the overs in odis & T20s select fields with 5 fielders on the boundary). And having the fielders right on the boundary edge/ropes will help a lot too.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0370
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Multiple
Ground: Multiple
Over Count: Random
Issue (one line description): Blurred Background
Bug description (detail):When batting or bowling, the viewing horizon becomes blurred, happens very randomly[DOUBLEPOST=1512931008][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Club 3 Day
Teams used: Ahmadabad
Issue (one line description): Loss awarded instead of draw
Bug description (detail): The match was given as a loss, instead of a draw which was supposed to be the result

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Club 50 Over
Teams used: Ahmadabad
Issue (one line description): Game froze when non striker reached the other end
Bug description (detail): Non-striker was supposed to be run out, bu the fielder didn't give the ball, and the game froze!

D

Deleted member 185125

Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0369
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Over Count: NA
Issue: Unable to progress due to no response after run-out bug in fully automatic field setting
Bug description (detail):
Fielding is set to fully automatic. When the run-out bug happens(striker does not respond to run call), the non-striker and striker reaches the same end, even though ball is thrown to the bowler's end no action is taken.
I had to exit from the match and resume to progress. Multiple instances in one innings itself.
I had this happening ever since I have set fielding to fully automatic. In semi assist I can run them out to proceed.
Will upload the video later on today.

D

Deleted member 185125

Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0369
Game Mode: COMPETITION
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: Australia & England
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue: Game Crash with Error CE-34878-0
Bug description (detail):
Game Crashed in between the 10 overs of the first innings. AI(England) was batting. Save data is uploaded to google drive.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15ilQWgKiy8DXE0qHs3_hTHvkV3QDlNy0
Once again it happened. This time I was in the cricket academy.

Ashnal

School Cricketer
platform: XBox One
game version:
game mode: career
match type: any
eams used: any
ground: any
bug description: Player was given out on a free hit when bowled (ball hit the leg stump).

LEFF

Club Captain
Game Version: (latest patch) I assume is V0.1.0.1.0363
Game Mode: Ashes Mode
Teams used: Australia (User) vs England
Ground: Adelaide
Over Count: 33-36th - Day 1 - Innings 1
Issue (one line description): Player out but remains at crease
Bug description (detail): Maxwell bowling to Stoneman inside edge onto pad and caught by bat-pad. He was given out and remained their next ball. Happened the next over Cummins bowling to Stoneman, he pulled and caught inside edge caught by Wade. He again was given out but remained there the next ball.

I am aware this bug happened in the previous patch- however this was the first time it's happened for me since the update.

Both wickets were the absolute best looking wickets I have taken on this game. Pity he is still in and closing on a century ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread