International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Game Version Number: 0.1.0.1.0985
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Australia (me) and England (AI
Ground: Melbourne?
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Bowler changing from around to over the wicket at random.
Bug description (detail): Not really an issue specific to a particular match or instance, but I'm still get my bowler switching from around to over the wicket at random (no run taken, facing the same batsman).

Alberts

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Other/FC
Teams used: Generic/ South Australia and Queensland
Ground: Bradman Oval and Gabba (downloaded)
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Batsmen change ends after the umpire goes up stairs to check if they're in their crease for a run out or stumping.
Bug description (detail): Happened with both a stumping and run out call, not out in both cases.

arunap1

Club Cricketer
Game version:0.1.0.1.0985
Game mode: career
Issue:after every time I exit the game and goes back to career mode my player is not selected to the squad for the first match.i need to simulate that match it is patentic so please patch this

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Game Mode: career
Issue ( one line description ): Game freezing in career mode after starting a new match
Bug Description (detail): After playing atleast 2 or 3 matches when i start the next match the game freezes at the loading screen and i have to end task the game through task manager

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Issue (one line description): wrong stamina and confidence of batsman are shown
Bug Description (detail): whenever I get the chance to bowl in my career in middle overs , both the batsman who are at the crease have the same default stamina and confidence irrespective of the scores made by them and the balls faced.
Don Bradman Cricket 17 03-06-2017 05_55_07 PM.png

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Issue (one line description): Superhuman wicket keeping still present in career mode
Bug Description (detail): When I tried to play a backfoot cover drive wicket keeper anticipated the trajectory of the ball even before the ball hit the bat and got caught. Here is the video to explain it better

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Issue (one line description): Superhuman wicket keeping but in a different way
Bug Description (detail): This time around the wicket keeper didn't anticipate the trajectory of the ball before it hit the bat but after taking the edge jumped so much towards his right where ideally a 2nd slip would have been. Catches taken through edges of the bat on a spinner are regulation catches and the wicket keepers barely have any time to even move their hands to 1st slip position to take the catch but in this case he dives to a 2nd slip position as if the time was slowed down. Also this is totally unrealistic because i was playing club cricket of 20 overs and the overall rating of all the players in club cricket is less than 50.
Here is the video to explain it better

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Issue (one line description): fields get changed automatically
Bug Description (detail): even in this version of the game in career sometimes fields get changed automatically even after setting a custom field before a delivery is bowled.It doesn't happen that much more frequently as compared to previous versions but still a bug that can be fixed
It only happens at the start of the over before the first ball is bowled and sometimes the bug doesn't allow us to change the bowlers bowling mark too

Last edited:

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Issue (one line description): game crashing on replays
Bug Description (detail): sometimes while watching replays in career mode the game crashes. Doesn't happen frequently but it stops me from watching them as I don't know on which replay the game will crash and if it does then I have to re-play that whole over again and it is much more annoying when you have taken a wicket and then while watching its replay the game crashes

Last edited:

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Issue (one line description): problem with ball tracking
Bug Description (detail): There is a problem with ball tracking but it doesn't happen on every ball but still happens quite frequently.
Here is the screenshot
Don Bradman Cricket 17 09-06-2017 12_10_01 AM.png

Aranya Das XD

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Game Mode: Career
Bug Detail: Absolutely pathetic statistics recorder, why man, this is a cricket game and stats are so important this should be the first thing that needed to be fixed from the start before any of the patches were released. Not to mention the pathetic fielding bugs, overthrows, catches being dropped frequently, misfieldings; as MattW says...absolutely categorically BS.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: One Day international
Teams used: West Indies (friedlele) vs Afghanistan (from the academ and updated by me)
Ground: Sabina Park (edited by me)
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): Run out not given
Bug description (detail): I was bowling. Batsmen hit one back to the bowler threw back at the striker's end stumps, direct hit, the batsman was about 1 metre out of his crease and it wasn't given out. (I have a video)

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Issue (one line description): problem with career stats
Bug Description (detail): In the below image my career player is the third one from the top whose english county stats are shown
As you can see I have already taken 17 wickets in 2 matches but my BBI & BBM are shown as N/A
Don Bradman Cricket 17 21-06-2017 06_52_37 PM.png

Last edited:

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Issue (one line description): wrong simulation of an international match
Bug Description (detail): So the match that I was supposed to play was Lancashire vs Hampshire England t20 slam on 20th august 2021 and the international test match of India vs Sri Lanka was supposed to start on 18th august 2021
But when I checked the status of that international test match on 20th aug i.e. 3rd day before the start of my t20 match that test match was already drawn which realistically must happen on 22nd of august
And the match got drawn because of full 5 days of play and not rain
Here are the screenshots

Attachments

• Don Bradman Cricket 17 22-06-2017 03_19_26 PM.png
    Don Bradman Cricket 17 22-06-2017 03_19_26 PM.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 256
  • Don Bradman Cricket 17 22-06-2017 03_20_08 PM.png
    Don Bradman Cricket 17 22-06-2017 03_20_08 PM.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 282
  • Don Bradman Cricket 17 22-06-2017 03_20_14 PM.png
    Don Bradman Cricket 17 22-06-2017 03_20_14 PM.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 335

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Issue (one line description): wrong venues for international tours
Bug Description (detail): In an Indian tour of Sri Lanka some of the matches are being held in Sydney cricket ground
Here is the screenshot
Don Bradman Cricket 17 22-06-2017 06_51_12 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread