Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

Haych14

Club Captain
From the previews Ive seen looks excellent, some of the players are updated with face scans already in the database. Makes you realise what ane excellent job the community had done! DLC tommorow in the UK? I am looking forward to the addition of historical stadiums, like Queens Park Oval, Kensington Oval and the great intimidating Sabina Park. I can see the Rose Bowl, and my local ground Sophia Gardens, and Trent Bridge, excellent additions!
I'm from the UK too! Honestly Big Ant and Nacon have done a great job! The hype lived upto the standards and bit more than that. Wasn't expecting such a jam packed dlc update, but it was all the effort of the community and the developers! These are just stepping stones for Bigant and Nacon! More leagues and licenced players to come into the future with an all better cricket game for sure! We need to support instead of hate

Hardball

School Cricketer
My Friend @Gamer Pradosh (The beta Member) has shared some videos regarding DLC on his Youtube channel.

Anyone seen the Xbox dlc as yet?
Yes i see that but the DLC is ony 10.04MB, paid for it, currently installing. Anyone plz confirm is this the right size, i read on this forum somewhere it is around 11GB. DLC name Ultimate Edition DLC

Edit: even though its only 10.04MB on Xbox it's complete DLC as advertised.

Last edited:

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In the new patch Close boundary fielding has been improved , You played defensive shot blower fields ball now in quick and reply. Not easy to take single as defensive shot as before

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
getting crashes when I do play CPL. After the toss and the fly over of the stadium when I start the first game and such it fails to load and I have to hard restart, can't get back to my desktop

Ricky14

County Cricketer
I don't understand as in the trailer there was field sponsor on side of the stadium field too but it is note yet released
Plus the boundary ropes had mix of many sponsor but now it is only one

I don't understand as in the trailer there was field sponsor on side of the stadium field too but it is note yet released
Plus the boundary ropes had mix of many sponsor but now it is only one
Only for CPL competition you can see them I guess
Post automatically merged:

Just played after downloading DLC..Game looks better.

Batsmen can run after the ball hits the stump this is a good touch.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Quick question, the Ageas Bowl does have floodlights in real life right? Because if so in the game the stadium is missing them...

Users who are viewing this thread