Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Bought the DLC... It is welcome add-on to Cricket 19... I thought all players from CPL and Hundred will be licensed... But looks like only West Indies national players are licensed... All other CPL and Hundred team players are fake name players, just like before, which is disappointing...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
One more thing, which disappoints me personally that you can't have CPL and Hundred league/teams in career mode... If you still want play CPL in career mode than you have to download the team from academy...

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Bought the DLC... It is welcome add-on to Cricket 19... I thought all players from CPL and Hundred will be licensed... But looks like only West Indies national players are licensed... All other CPL and Hundred team players are fake name players, just like before, which is disappointing...
That is certainly incorrect. You may need to launch the game again or ensure the DLC is enabled depending on platform.

One more thing, which disappoints me personally that you can't have CPL and Hundred league/teams in career mode... If you still want play CPL in career mode than you have to download the team from academy...
CPL teams will appear in career mode in the next season of your career after you get DLC, however for The Hundred there was no appropriate league to replace, so it wasn't possible to add it into career mode.

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have 2 queries firstly, is the byes problem in test matches resolved? Also are the current Eng and Aus rosters updated?

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
anyone on windows store version on PC ? can anyone confirm the game version after new patch and DLC ? version num

Users who are viewing this thread