Cricket 2000 Interview!!! - Post your questions

Statman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The PC version question has been answered in the interview.

Statman

School Cricketer
Acutally the interview will be posted soon. I am waiting for one more thing before I put up the interview. I will let you guys guess what it is(not screenshots) :)

bloods12

School Cricketer
do they give pitch reports like they have on T.V. and do players have area's where they are stronger in then others (for example is Mark Waugh stronger of his pads they he is hooking).

bloods12

School Cricketer
are there rain delays (actually seeing the rain comming down) and do players stop for bad light. And also are there any streakers?

Shaliesh (old)

Club Cricketer
Hey Statman what happened to your interview?? y'know the game will be released soon.. :cheesy:

Statman

School Cricketer
Well according to my interbview the game will be released in Novemeber, before x-mas for sure. I was waiting on the movies and just got 3 little movie clips of the game. I will keep you guys updated !

ILOVECRICKET

School Cricketer
I am just dying to read your interview. Also I really want to know will there be a PC version. Have read all the reviews and I will be a heartbroken man if EA don't release it on pc. :(

A

Aussie1st

Stat are u keeping as on edge weather cricket 2002 is going on pc cuz thats what it looks like.
To me it looks like it not coming on PC

Tigerman

School Cricketer
People, don't worry bout this interview, it probably never happened, he is keeping us in suspense becasue he is a Bulls**t artist, if this interview evre happened it would be up by now

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
statman

so why haven't you posted the interview then ?
What's the point in waiting so long - either post it or Ste might as well lock this topic and put an end to it :(

Statman

School Cricketer
First of all.... I am not keeping the suspense or anything like that. Infact, I have been busy with a lot of things such as Uni and work. Secondly, I am not "Bulls**t artist". Thirdly the interview will be posted tommorow. Its about 21 Questions, 3 movie clips and 8 screenshots.

Users who are viewing this thread