Cricket 2004 INTERVIEW with EA Rep

I

imported_akeel

vineet great job! :thumbs:

now after this interview by you we all are clear atleast me abt cricket 2004.now thankfully we get rid of those false informations coming to our site that there will be 8 commentators and all that...

thank you once again

desperately waiting for the release of the game... :bow:

so did you get the info abt when the game will be released in india and pakistan?

i just wanted to know because i don`t come o forums regularly these days because of studies... :sorry:

kalavala

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
release in India & pakistan will be same as release in Southern Hemisphere ie dec 11 2003. The date is Dec11 so expect the game to hit indian store in a week or 2 after the game is released in Australia.

BABAI

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Originally posted by mani_2002001@Oct 29 2003, 02:38 AM
i saw the lords stadium screenshot and found no diff in that stadium and the one in Cricket 2002
Thats because Lords Stadium itself hasnt changed <_<

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Admin, can you also ask this question to Mr.Andrew Wilson.

everyone knows that Shoaib Akhtar has bowled the fastest bowl, so in cricket 04 to bring the reality this option i.e to bowl the fastest bowl should be given to Shoaib Akhtar. If B.Lee has given 3 rating out of 5 to bowl fast bowl then Shoaib must have 5 out of 5. He has really bowled the fastest bowl ever.......

N

nikhilverma

After reading the PC configs.
Now i think that c2k2 is better .
I have a 8 MB card while c2k4 may end up around 32 MB !!!
:saywhat:

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
B) I'am satisfied...great interview Vineet, you did a terrific job with the detailed questions (too bad some of the answers were of the same)...

I don't think he exaggerated anything, and sounded honost (he didn't say that the graphics were fabulous or the anything crazy like that)...

We should expect a pretty decent game here

N

Neo!

Vineet,

Are you going to post the the 2nd interview notes? I read on one of the topic that you called him again and got few more answers?

V

vijaykr

Waiting for the demo first... Hoping EA will provide what all Microsoft did in its Rise of Nations Trial. Even if they do provide all int'l teams in 50 overs matches, I guarantee that it would be worthwhile buying the Full Version, what with all these new modes and options coming in, from what I've noticed in the Interview.

A

Admin

Originally posted by Neo!@Oct 30 2003, 02:32 AM
Vineet,

Are you going to post the the 2nd interview notes? I read on one of the topic that you called him again and got few more answers?
There's no 2nd interview. I called him a 2nd time soon after the 1st call to ask him some questions I forgot to ask the first time. They are all included in the interview posted here

Users who are viewing this thread