Cricket 2004 INTERVIEW with EA Rep

I

imported_zulaid

Yeps great info vineet....thanx for it!......looks forward to it... :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nimesh2india

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Vineet,

That was a very informative interview. I think you did a great job probing Andrew on the right issues. Even if 50% of what Andrew promised is actually in C24K, I think it will be worth it.

Thanks again.

:cheer:

chrishinton85

Club Cricketer
hi vineet
Can u ask Andrew these questions abt Cricket 2004

1.Will diff batsman run differently i.e Kaif runs more faster then Inzamam does?

2.What are the minimum system requirements of the game

3.Can we make batsman wear caps and keeper wearing helmets and the short leg fielder also

4.Will batsman
like Sehwag Gilchrist will play more aggressive cricket and Batmans like Laxman and Martyn will first settle and then play aggressive cricket

5.Who r the players that EA have used for motion of capturing

PLzz post these answers ;)

A

Admin

Can u ask Andrew these questions abt Cricket 2004

I dont know about 1 and 3 but the min requrements have been covered in the chat.

As you can see I specifically asked him if any specific cricketer was used for capture but he was vague with the answer.

He is very busy with licensing and such issues right now travelling all over the place and doesn't have a constant ph no at which he can be reached. He did say he would be back in a few weeks.

M

martyn

Great interview. Especially liked the question about the yorker bug. That was the one thing that really affected the first game. Hope they get it right this time around!

N

Nirav85

1.Will diff batsman run differently i.e Kaif runs more faster then Inzamam does?
He said different players had different charasterics

2.What are the minimum system requirements of the game
look in the interview

3.Can we make batsman wear caps and keeper wearing helmets and the short leg fielder also
i think he said it may not....they r focusing on the bigger things

4.Will batsman like Sehwag Gilchrist will play more aggressive cricket and Batmans like Laxman and Martyn will first settle and then play aggressive cricket
Again chararestics...probaly like blc...how they have agg, def,mod

N

Neo!

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Oct 28 2003, 03:05 AM
What does he think of the unofficial patches that have been released? Has he tried any of them?
good question, I wonder also if he has tried any of the patches and what are his thoughts on it

B

booo

i wonder if andy flower plays for south australia

also i like the sound of more edges and holland,canada and nimibia
being added

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
ah...Admin, can you ask the following questions to Andrew Wilson,
1:- If a bowler is smashed badly in his first over (or he has been smashed badly in couple of over) like giving 25 to 30 runs in 1 over, then he should be change by the computer.
2:- can we change the batting line-up during the match. Like if the openers have played very well so that they have gone through 40 overs & the wicket falls on 41th over then its time for hittting boundries, so can we send that batsman who can hit the ball very well intead of that player which we have chosen before the match?
3:- At the end of a match & also at the end of series will there be a presentation party i.e giving the reward to the man of the match/series & to the winning team also.

V

vijaykr

I wonder what could be the price. I hope its same as Cricket 2002. (Rs.990)

chrishinton85

Club Cricketer
plzzz vineet man
try asking Andrew the questions mentioned by me and Fahad
I request u guys to post more n more ques here so that we can know what this game really will give us

and yes dont u think they r using the same method for the faces stadius etc
i.e png images
i saw the lords stadium screenshot and found no diff in that stadium and the one in Cricket 2002
i atleast hope the gameplay is not same as Cricket 2002 ;)

Reply soon

B

booo

does anyone no if holland,canada and nimibia are goin to be on the ps2 version

Users who are viewing this thread