Criggit - New cricket simulator coming to Windows

tglover

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
For those still following the thread, we're onto a 0.6.6 Beta version now and are able to 'automate' a full game where the CPU auto-selects the bowlers and batting aggressions for a game. Now we can pretty much cycle through a full 50 over game in 30 seconds for those wanting to do things like leagues and fantasy games.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
For those still following the thread, we're onto a 0.6.6 Beta version now and are able to 'automate' a full game where the CPU auto-selects the bowlers and batting aggressions for a game. Now we can pretty much cycle through a full 50 over game in 30 seconds for those wanting to do things like leagues and fantasy games.
That's great! I would love to try it out but sadly I don't have Windows and I don't believe the beta's out for MacOS yet(?).

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
That's great! I would love to try it out but sadly I don't have Windows and I don't believe the beta's out for MacOS yet(?).
  1. I have a non-Windows operating system, can I still run Criggit? Answer: Criggit was programmed in VB.net for Windows. It is possible to play Criggit on a different O/S if you are running a Windows virtual environment (e.g. Parallels) on say Mac or Linux. A Windows emulator e.g. Wine has not yet been tested.
^ @Na Maloom Afraad

tglover

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Rudi's answer is spot on. But outside of the Virtual desktop environment that you could try there's a roadmap idea to turn the game into more of a web-app so it would be easier to play against others, create leagues, save stats, save teams, etc. Might be a bit of a wait though (months/1 year)

Users who are viewing this thread