Beta Testers for New Cricket Simulation

CTSGameDEV

Club Cricketer
I played 2 five over games.
Just 2 bowlers bowled.
The 2nd game I played on express mode and some error happened and it wasn't showing the runs on the screen.

I would prefer if the screen showed something like this
"0.1 Bumrah to Bairstow - 1" and stayed on the screen for whole over .
In the 2nd match Wood was hit for more than 30 runs but opened the batting and played a slow knock 15 and got the man of the match while they were other players better than him.
Yeah I just have 2 bowlers for 5 overs. I will be working on improving the bowling soon to add more variations. Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I will be adding more polish soon. I will be looking into the man of the match issue. Just so you know the order of the batting is determined by the order you click the players. Thanks for the feedback!
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 264444

20 over game. Ran for 34.600000000000000015 overs.

Overall enjoyed a 5 over game.
20 Over game seems to have some issues. I will be working on it. But 5, 10, 15, seems to be working fine

CTSGameDEV

Club Cricketer
View attachment 264444

20 over game. Ran for 34.600000000000000015 overs.

Overall enjoyed a 5 over game.
Sorry for the late reply. Im workin on the fixes and additions to the game. I will be posting an update next week fixing the issues and adding alot of teams. Look out for that
Post automatically merged:

The Screen looks very 1980s MS Dos mode, Its seems too slow but this seems to have potential
Sorry for the late reply. Im working tirelessly on improving the game. It's alot faster now. Im ironing out all the issues. Listening to feedback.

CTSGameDEV

Club Cricketer
I had a play around yesterday and hit full genius levels by forgetting to reply here.

Played one game as the bowling team and one game as the batting team. Functionally, all is fine. Visually, there are some issues. This screen was almost unlookable
View attachment 261310
and there was also an interesting amount of camera shake that further made me feel a bit queasy. Playing again this morning, the camera shake has disappeared from all screens apart from the homescreen.

One final thing: What does Soft, Medium and Hard mean? Sounds more like F1 tyre compounds to me than cricket terms, but I could be missing something.
Overall a great game given it's still in Beta - I have no doubt it will only improve too.
Thanks for your optimism! Sorry for the late reply. Ive been focusing on working on the game. I have another update coming soon that fixes 20 overs and other things, adds many teams and options coming sometime next week. Thank you for your continued help

CTSGameDEV

Club Cricketer
Hey guys! Good news. Im pretty much done with the game. Just some minor tweaking left and adding some more teams later.

Major bugs are removed. I think lol. I havnt found any. Let me know if you do.

I added ten more international teams. I added T20 Leagues, IPL, BBL, PSL, BPL, CPL, The Hundred.

You can also play international and other other leagues with The Hundred format.

My vision has changed alot for the game. And Ive listened to feedback and Im happy with how it came out. More feed back is always welcomed.

Also I will be hosting fantasy leagues starting next week. You will be able to view standings and results on my website, and the finals of each league will be live streamed on my youtube channel. More on than later.

Thanks for the support!

Users who are viewing this thread