Cricket 2004 is GREAT

SteveG

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thank you Scatter, I have read many of your posts and consider you to be passionate about cricket. I thought I could live with the bugs littered throughout this game, but I CAN'T!!! HB Studio's have not learned anything from previous versions of EA Cricket and that indicates that future versions will be woeful too. All games have bugs to certain degrees but, Cricket 2004 has so many SERIOUS bugs that I have given up on it after only 2 weeks. I have gone back to playing ICC2002, it mightn't have the fancy graphics, but it has few bugs and a wonderful depth to it.
Anyone who thinks Cricket 2004 is a great game is VERY easily pleased. Personally, I feel I wasted $89.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
My secrest is to only play it about twice a week. I haven't even discovered half the bugs for myself yet... :D
Maybe Empire Interactive should get together with Melbourne House (creator of C97) and make us a game we can really enjoy.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Keep the faith SteveG; expect few patches which will make even this bug ridden game playable. In the long run though Scatter's project seems the only sensible solution to the cricket gaming fraternity.

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
The Best Cricket Game

Yeaps, I agree too that cricket 2004 is the best game to play and for bugs if games created bugs r a package of games and we have to face them, cricket 2005 has more bugs then 2004, but for multiplayer mode cricket 2005 is good and if u wants overall best cricket game then surely its 2004 however i didnt try brian lara cricket yet. but i think patches for 2005 makes it a great game also.

muru

Club Cricketer
I agree with you zoraxdoom, Cricket 2004 has been made more realistic with AI Patches and team updates, kits and other extra downloads. Till someone comes up with a judgement declaring Cricket 2005 or BLIC are better with gameplay after the patches whlich they are developing fervently nowadays, I will stick with Cricket 2004.

Users who are viewing this thread