Cricket 2004

A

abid

yeah i also have bought 256mb ram which means i previously had 128 now i`ve added 256 which means i now have 384mb of ram/memory which comes out to 367 but its enough...its so nice when the bowler comes out to ball and his butts moving it all looks reall truly i am now lovin it more ...

T

Tim

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Dec 30 2003, 10:04 PM
No it doesn't.

If you buy a new hard disk, you have increased your Hard Disk spcae, not your memory.

Remember: I am a PC Technician
:D :lol:
you should be quite good with the editing then?

Attachments

• forumteamkits.zip
    318.8 KB · Views: 10

jari

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
andrew, I have got aSiS 630E on board graphics chipset (64mb vram)
and me having 128 mb ram with operating sys. Win 98. Cricket 2004 is running slow on my pc. Can u help me?

Attachments

• b01.JPG
    b01.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 0

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes. Your on-board graphics chip shares memory with the system memory. In other words 64MB of your system memory is being used for your VRAM. This leaves you with 64MB of system RAM. As far as Cricket 2004 knows this is all you have and the game needs 128MB to run. Your solution is to either buy more memory or buy a graphics card. I'd recomend getting both.

W

waugh machine

Yes I had that exact same problem...I had 256 mb's of ram yet 16 mb was shared with the on-board video card...got a 128mb graphics card and voila! PROBLEM SOLVED...all games play with no hassles at all :cool :up

Users who are viewing this thread