cricket 2005

gamerkid22

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
kmk1284 said:
maybe the guy who did mo-cap for the game is physically hanicapped ,ea's developers knowing that they will be working on the fifa engine thought that any action might look good , so here we are ............. :crying

ha ha good answer the guy who did mo-cap may be KACHRA from the movie LAAGAN.

T20

Panel of Selectors
squiz said:
What's wrong with the second pic S?

the position of his left leg at the time of delivery? try it out :confused: then again I don't bowl left arm :rolleyes:

gold639

International Coach
Yeah it doesn't look like he's bowling,looks more like he's just throwing the ball ;)

gamerkid22

National Board President
ya certainly the game looks good except for the bowlers follow through and the batsmans grip i hope they will tweak that as well.

fanirama

Club Captain
The 2nd pic looks like Ravi Shastri's bowling style. so i think thats well done by EA.

Anyways, the game looks very good and theres no doubt in my mind that Cricket 2005 will be spectacular. I'm thoroughly going to enjoy it.
BLIC may also be good and I think I might enjoy that too. BLIC has some wierd looking animations too. ( bowler looks 90 degrees away from the pitch in many screenies. lol. his head would fly off !! )
However it sucks that BLIC is missing the advance down the wicket shot. That is tragic.

But I'm going to get both games no matter what people say here. Its my money and my choice. No post here is going to convince me BLIC is better than EA or vice-versa.
I'll decide that for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread