Cricket 2006

Are you gonna buy cricket 2006?

• yes

Votes: 31 88.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by barmyarmy
Probably unfortunately. Some people never learn...

True but this is purely down to lack of alternatives :(

Yer your right Zim, and as long as no other companies make a cricket game, then you'll be stuck will all these crappy little bugs which will make you crazy.

(dreaming)Cricket 2004 with no bugs is the best game ever.

Who said that dreams come true.

In reality cricket 2004 is crap i mean any game is with this many bugs.

I will- there's no other options :(. We can always rely on our patch makers to make it playable.

yes, unless Scatters game has been released by then!

actually im not sure, i might save my money and go down the oval with some mates and play real cricket instead, the only bugs there are those little grass flies!

I will log on to here to see if there are any bug problems, if there is, how bad they are. if there is no bugs or hardly any yes i will buy it

It'll be a must. To be honest the patch makers have done an absolutely sterling job and you should be earning commission. I have convinced 8 people to buy the game so far despite it's rubbish reviews - because of the patches being made on this site.

If they manage to sort the run out bug out that'll be a huge step forward. But unless someone else decides to invest in making a cricket game EA will continue to produce rubbish.

I think the best way forward is for us to get loads of people to buy 2004 (stick with me here). EA will have massive sales figures and another company will go - ooh there's a market here - they'll play the EA Game see it's useless and think we can do better than this. It's the only way I can see any improvements in the future.

Radaga, Colin, Tutsi, Rahul and co. please become programmers!!!!

I think I won't rush out and buy Cricket 2006 when it comes out like I did with Cricket 2004. I will first wait and see some proper reviews then decide if it is worth it. Overall, as long as it doesn't have a lot of bugs and the gameplay is good I will be happy :)

I keep wishing for a better cricket game, so until I get it I will keep buying.

Well the only reason why FIFA is as good as it is....is due to the presence of so many other footie games. The competition between the various games, makes each one of them individually better.
Though I admit that FIFA 2004 has a major bug in the form of no international tournaments (i.e World Cup, European Championships, etc.).

Also I dont think I'd be playing C2k4 today had it not been for the patch makers. EA should be paying them more than they do to their own game designers.

What the likes of Sam, Tutsi and Prakash have made is amazing. Also the graphic add-ons by Rahul, barmyarmy and all the rest have been fantastic.

Maybe you guys can contact the Fifa Egypt team and ask them how to improve C2k4 even more. They have made some truly mind-blowing patches for FIFA 2004 including FIFA ECP Editor which is even better the official FIFA 2004 Creation Centre.

Sounds good Vaughan the only reason I dont play Fifa is because of how bad it was. Didnt even look for patches because it sucked so much.

They need to look at This is Soccer for the PS2 and change their game for the better.

Im tempted to find the patches and give Fifa a go now.

how about calling scaters game as scricket 2006 s is intentional

Users who are viewing this thread