Cricket 22 Academy Creations

Uploaded West Indies 1950s from the first great era of West Indies. 1950s. The 1950s included the 3Ws, Weekes, Worrell and Walcott but now has the genius of Garry Sobers too, as well and legendary skipper John Goddard and keeper Gerry Alexander. The spinners here are legendary spinners, Sonny Ramadhin and Alf Valentine. The squad is bolstered by some excellent players like openers Rae, Stollmeyer and JK Holt. If you want pace like fire, then Roy Gilchrist is your man and Roy Marshall is a human highlight reel best suited for the shorter game..

Take on this team at your peril.

Last edited:
Britannia indian bats for cricket 22 hope u like it

Attachments

• Screenshot (129).png
    Screenshot (129).png
    2 MB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot (130).png
    Screenshot (130).png
    2 MB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot (131).png
    Screenshot (131).png
    2 MB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot (132).png
    Screenshot (132).png
    2 MB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot (133).png
    Screenshot (133).png
    2 MB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot (134).png
    Screenshot (134).png
    2 MB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot (135).png
    Screenshot (135).png
    2 MB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot (136).png
    Screenshot (136).png
    2 MB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot (137).png
    Screenshot (137).png
    2 MB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot (138).png
    Screenshot (138).png
    2 MB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (139).png
    Screenshot (139).png
  • Screenshot (140).png
    Screenshot (140).png
    2 MB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot (141).png
    Screenshot (141).png
  • Screenshot (142).png
    Screenshot (142).png
    2 MB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot (143).png
    Screenshot (143).png
    2 MB · Views: 46
Waiting for Some more bats in academy Like CA Ihsan more SS bats and MB
Post automatically merged:

Britannia indian bats for cricket 22 hope u like it
Wooden colour would be better than white

Uploaded West Indies 1950s from the first great era of West Indies. 1950s. The 1950s included the 3Ws, Weekes, Worrell and Walcott but now has the genius of Garry Sobers too, as well and legendary skipper John Goddard and keeper Gerry Alexander. The spinners here are legendary spinners, Sonny Ramadhin and Alf Valentine. The squad is bolstered by some excellent players like openers Rae, Stollmeyer and JK Holt. If you want pace like fire, then Roy Gilchrist is your man and Roy Marshall is a human highlight reel best suited for the shorter game..

Take on this team at your peril.
Good work. I've uploaded a 1950 England Team so people can recreate the tour of that year. Player likenesses need some work but names are correct and all have period haircuts and clothes. Compton, Hutton, Laker and Bedser should make it interesting...

I will try to do some 1950 county sides. Is anyone working on Australia or India for 1950?

Good work. I've uploaded a 1950 England Team so people can recreate the tour of that year. Player likenesses need some work but names are correct and all have period haircuts and clothes. Compton, Hutton, Laker and Bedser should make it interesting...

I will try to do some 1950 county sides. Is anyone working on Australia or India for 1950?
Nice one that tour was special!

I normally do all the decades and will again but please jump in, there is a retro crowd on here, small but knowledgeable. :)

Users who are viewing this thread