Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

caprikaps

Club Captain
Does it look better than this on PS4/Xbox?

If it does, I'd say that's a good start with 6 weeks to go.

Cyberpunk-2077-on-Xbox-One-and-PS4.jpg

I thought we were supposed to compare it with cricket19; not sure if this is a right comparison or a benchmark? Hoping we see a complete overhaul in 6 weeks as the PS4 user pays the same price as the Ps5.

Just feel that bringing this issue up more often might help as the current PS4 state (graphics) is concerning.

D

Dutch

BA confirms that all the crowd in-game are double vaccinated and tested negative. Only worry for them is academy created players and has cautioned to download at your own risk.
The England players have been vaccinated personally by Ed Smith himself: Joe Root reported hearing Ed say something of that ilk to Johnny Bairstow in the locked dressing room: "Now now Johnny just bend over for me, you'll just feel a little prick"

Harigoks

County Cricketer
So I booted my PS4, switched of my lights, resolution is on 1080P UHD and I go into C22 nets challange and then I can barely see the batsman... The bowler looks like a ghost, and I feel like the light reflections on the ground are moving left and right and suddenly Joe Root plays a cut shot with one hand and bat is hanging backwards to his neck. got a bit scared and quit the game.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So I booted my PS4, switched of my lights, resolution is on 1080P UHD and I go into C22 nets challange and then I can barely see the batsman... The bowler looks like a ghost, and I feel like the light reflections on the ground are moving left and right and suddenly Joe Root plays a cut shot with one hand and bat is hanging backwards to his neck. got a bit scared and quit the game.
Next time please capture it on the camera, we don't want to miss the paranormal activity.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
But but but.. out of all this... Gameplay so far is smooth and very attractive. If BA can crunch in something to fix the old gen graphics, it's going to be bazooka! It's just the HDR thing and lighting.

angad

Chairman of Consent
BA confirms that all the crowd in-game are double vaccinated and tested negative. Only worry for them is academy created players and has cautioned to download at your own risk.
As long as they don’t have book signing events for the support staff, we should be good

Lohit88

Club Cricketer
Pre-ordered the game on PS5 and downloaded the nets successfully. Must say batting does feel better than cricket 19.
In Cricket 19, even though I love that game but batsmen felt stiff. In C22 so far, batting feels like more smooth and natural.

Bowling for now I'm trying to figure out especially in terms of the new after touch feature. So far it looks like it changes the line at the point of release.

If release is weak, then it won't do anything which is good.

Looking forward for more updates from Big Ant :)
Post automatically merged:

Almost forgot to ask, can we re-use the academy players from C19 to C22? Some of them are done really well.

D

Deleted member 185125

IMO after touch needs to be included in Pro controls as well. Otherwise people might switch to Arcade controls with the benefits it has. I also hope the marker will move according to the adjustments being made with aftertouch and not just stick to the initial selection.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
IMO after touch needs to be included in Pro controls as well. Otherwise people might switch to Arcade controls with the benefits it has. I also hope the marker will move according to the adjustments being made with aftertouch and not just stick to the initial selection.
WHAT KIND BENEFITS IT HAS ??

D

Deleted member 185125

WHAT KIND BENEFITS IT HAS ??
It will be a benefit based on what will be displayed to the batsman. Cos you can change your line drastically with after touch at the last second. On second thought, even pro control line is decided at the last second. So maybe no difference if that's the case

D

Deleted member 185125

And using Pro controls you can change length as well at the last second, which isn't an option in arcade.

Users who are viewing this thread