Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looks Celebrations are pretty same as C19 , Stadiums looks improved :)

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Hmm. PS4... I hope it will be fine tuned before release ...
I don't own a ps5 yet but I kinda stopped getting into the nets as it was either blurry to the core or just lighting structure kind of makes it bit ugly. And yes, hope they fine tune PS4 version of the game during the initial release. If not closer to the levels of next gen but to make it better and smooth to play.

Last edited:

caprikaps

Club Captain
I don't own a ps5 yet but I kinda stopped getting into the nets as it was either blurry to the core or just lighting structure kind of makes it bit ugly. And yes, hope they fine tune PS4 version of the during the initial release. If not closer to the levels of next gen but to make it better and smooth to play.
I got the game yesterday but just couldn't stay longer on PS4 pro given the bad graphics/stuttering & slowness. Do you think they would fix that?; the current PS4 frames are disheartening.
Can there be a possibility that they would focus mostly on PS5 & can't do much optimization on PS4 given its a next gen game?

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Recieved the code today, installed and played for about 30 minutes. I don't know if it's my monitor issue but there is some kind of disturbance in graphics and it's kinda blurry.
If you're playing on the PS4, yeah. It's quite blurry. But then again, the game is still unfinished. I still expect Big Ant to include some graphical overhauls in the Day 1 patch when the game is fully released.

Harigoks

County Cricketer

I got the game yesterday but just couldn't stay longer on PS4 pro given the bad graphics/stuttering & slowness. Do you think they would fix that?; the current PS4 frames are disheartening.
Can there be a possibility that they would focus mostly on PS5 & can't do much optimization on PS4 given its a next gen game?
I would want to hope they get this sorted for PS4. If not, then considered screwed. Cannot imagine playing the final version with same feeling tbh!!!! I hope and want to put all my money on this when I say it's gonna look better when played on Nov 25th. HOPE!!

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would want to hope they get this sorted for PS4. If not, then considered screwed. Cannot imagine playing the final version with same feeling tbh!!!! I hope and want to put all my money on this when I say it's gonna look better when played on Nov 25th. HOPE!!
Yes, overall gameplay is very enjoyable.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
They're gonna have to. Not everyone in the gaming community has access to a PS5 or Series X and most game developers realise this. That's why many of these new games are still being released for the PS4 and Xbox One. Need to maximise profits and ensure customer satisfaction (this one is hit or miss, especially if you're Activision, EA or Ubisoft)

caprikaps

Club Captain
I've already started exploring videos of Ray Tracing & Unreal Engine on PS4 vs PS5 just to see if this stuttering is a common issue. It turns out that whatever videos I could found were as seamless on PS4 as on PS5. (Fifa 22 is one such example & a few more). It would be a shame if cricket 22 lags on PS4; would only bring their brand equity down.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I've already started exploring videos of Ray Tracing & Unreal Engine on PS4 vs PS5 just to see if this stuttering is a common issue. It turns out that whatever videos I could found were as seamless on PS4 as on PS5. (Fifa 22 is one such example & a few more). It would be a shame if cricket 22 lags on PS4; would only bring their brand equity down.
Well, I don't want RT or any features that you have in PS5 to be a part of version thats released for PS4. I can live with normal PS4 graphics and amazing gameplay. PS5 runs out of stock when it's opened for pre-orders and I have tried 4 times. So not sure when major of us would get ps5 or series x but until then old gen games should be better and not glitchy or tried too much but failed obviously... I played C19 last night after the C22 nets and I couldn't bare it. But again, I believe in BA and HOPE (I see that I used this word so many times) they would get this sorted before release.

Users who are viewing this thread