Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I purchased DBC 17 big ant website steam version and couldn't find anyone for multiplayer so I requested him to refund me the money as I only wanted the game for multiplayer , but due to some technical stuff he couldn't remove the game from my steam account , but he did refund me the money but with a threat that if I ever play DBC 17 from my steam account , he will get my whole steam account blocked , you can't expect such response from a CEO of a decent size company , and BTW my steam account worth $11,000. Of course I didn't play the game again and later bought Ashes and Cricket 19 (twice )as well , but the point is once a man child always a man child.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
These are real psychos. Basic understanding that the game developers don't own steam/PSN/MS. The game is 40+ days away and they just released nets. With limited gameplay. Not the end of the world if it's not coming out in few days for them. Such stupidity to the core. Won't be surprised if Ross or BA wouldn't be announcing anything until the days get closet to Nov 25th because of this half or less than half minded twats.
This guy has been blockdd by bigant for annoying same stupid question asking again and again theView attachment 256113

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Recieved the code today, installed and played for about 30 minutes. I don't know if it's my monitor issue but there is some kind of disturbance in graphics and it's kinda blurry.

eddo_1025

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I just hope they remove medium pacers altogether and make them Medium fast bowling with pace above 120+.. I really dont want another set of Krunal Pandya pace bowlers..

eddo_1025

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does anyone know the licensing restrictions/rules on stadia? The Trickstar games of Ashes 09 & IC10 only had England and Australia as licensed teams but had real world stadia from all across the globe.

Is there any reason why Big Ant can't do this or have they just chosen to concentrate on what licenses they do have?

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Recieved the code today, installed and played for about 30 minutes. I don't know if it's my monitor issue but there is some kind of disturbance in graphics and it's kinda blurry.
It's blurry on PS4. It was smooth in PS5. That might be the difference?

jarroddobs

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Does anyone know the licensing restrictions/rules on stadia? The Trickstar games of Ashes 09 & IC10 only had England and Australia as licensed teams but had real world stadia from all across the globe.

Is there any reason why Big Ant can't do this or have they just chosen to concentrate on what licenses they do have?
I would say definitely possible, but I feel that Big Ant want to cover the nations first. I think by having the BBL in there is a huge step to gaining more licenses in future DLCs or games.

Marvel would be in there if the BBL is licensed; It would be interesting to see if they add every venue used in the BBL (UTAS, GMHBA, Metricon)
Post automatically merged:

Anyone who has Pre-ordered from JB in Australia and waiting for the code for the Nets.?
I still haven't received my code from JB.

Users who are viewing this thread