Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

What is minimum age to start career , start much before than 18 ,Is it possible ?

I love the 365 weather idea - finally my dream of playing a realistic boxing day ODI in Durham can be fulfilled

Someone I know got an email saying their xbox copy won't be shipped to them until 2nd December, is the game being delayed @MattW or would this just be a logistical issue at the retailers?

Lets start a campaign of f Tim Paine. I hope the digital version is not delayed. Thanksgiving, 4 days of break from work and would be super pissed that the game is delayed just because someone could not control his thing in his pocket! Proper tool!

Should just photoshop Paine out and make Lanning the cover star, she's far better than Timothy
Brings up the question, will the game release before a captain is announced? I think they may play it safe and have 4 on the cover: Lanning, Perry, Cummins & Smith to cover all bases
Post automatically merged:

Lets start a campaign of f Tim Paine. I hope the digital version is not delayed. Thanksgiving, 4 days of break from work and would be super pissed that the game is delayed just because someone could not control his thing in his pocket! Proper tool!
I am currently watching the Tassie 2nd XI match, praying he drops one, KARMA

Users who are viewing this thread