Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

hadz2567

Club Captain
I haven’t really noticed that yet but catches are still being dropped at a silly rate.

Also the close call “aahhh” and cheering from the players is back so now the game doesn’t feel as ‘silent’ as it was previously

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What is the latest patch for PS ? 1.05 or 1.06?

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@zimrahil do you know what types of files the gameplay is under? What are the reasons/barriers we can't breakthrough the gameplay files? How did @francobaldo1 manage to manipulate edge frequency?

Also interesting @cricket_online again, do you know why they don't allow the community to work on the game... people would literally do it for free

i started a tutorial for gameplay mods:
the file is called "don bradman cricket hacking guide", it's for dbc14 but at the time i was posting in the dbc17 forum

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Sad life. I can't drive the ball offside for boundry. I had to do thr agressive shot to clear the field. Didn't notice it but when people said and I checked it and now I'm depressed, lol. Have raised a ticket anyway. Let's hope for luck.

Hanav Baxi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Sad life. I can't drive the ball offside for boundry. I had to do thr agressive shot to clear the field. Didn't notice it but when people said and I checked it and now I'm depressed, lol. Have raised a ticket anyway. Let's hope for luck.
I've drived couple of times against spinners between cover and point region, on pro controls

doranto

Club Cricketer
Good day guys! So I had my first test match between Eng and WI.

I played as WI and with the sliders Anmol gave me, I got out for 25 in my first innings. I kind of lowered my bowling difficulty and got Eng all out for 323. I hit 200 runs for 2 in my second innings and I played 80 overs for 5 hours straight.

If I can ignore the bugs, I lost the track of my time and gave my best to the game. I slept with a smile that I'm not 25 all out again. There few overthrows and all but that's fine. I have a day and a half left in the match yet. This game is good fun and I'm quiet sure w/ patches, it'll be as amazing as we wanted it to be. Also I didn't see a single catch dropped in this match as well.

For people who feel monotonous use sliders that works to get a good gameplay. For people who complain, give it sometime? I've seen XBOX issue with my neighbour... Seems like Microsoft being Microsoft... They work on one irritating timeline though.

For all we know, BAS is trying to fix thing..TRYING...and that's why I still have them for favourites. Have a nice weekend and be kind to each other :)
will you please share the sliders for both batting and bowling , it's mess all-around, can't find the post.

Thanks in advance
Post automatically merged:

Good day guys! So I had my first test match between Eng and WI.

I played as WI and with the sliders Anmol gave me, I got out for 25 in my first innings. I kind of lowered my bowling difficulty and got Eng all out for 323. I hit 200 runs for 2 in my second innings and I played 80 overs for 5 hours straight.

If I can ignore the bugs, I lost the track of my time and gave my best to the game. I slept with a smile that I'm not 25 all out again. There few overthrows and all but that's fine. I have a day and a half left in the match yet. This game is good fun and I'm quiet sure w/ patches, it'll be as amazing as we wanted it to be. Also I didn't see a single catch dropped in this match as well.

For people who feel monotonous use sliders that works to get a good gameplay. For people who complain, give it sometime? I've seen XBOX issue with my neighbour... Seems like Microsoft being Microsoft... They work on one irritating timeline though.

For all we know, BAS is trying to fix thing..TRYING...and that's why I still have them for favourites. Have a nice weekend and be kind to each other :)
will you please share the sliders for both batting and bowling , it's mess all-around, can't find the post.

Thanks in

caprikaps

Club Captain
Against spin is fine... No issue with spinners. But when you face against pacers, you'll never be able to get a boundry by driving. Try and let me know :)

The satisfaction to drive through the covers. I could pull these off on ps5.

Harigoks

County Cricketer

The satisfaction to drive through the covers. I could pull these off on ps5.
No way.... Is this a recent one? I played a 5-5 match and did cover drives only. Everything went on same direct and to the same fielder, lol

Users who are viewing this thread