Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Soo good! Just can't take it that Waner and puckovski have same physics, lol. But it's not a problemo!!!

I think I mentioned this way back. It was exactly the same for Ashes I think in all screenshots and trailers. but the Day 1 patch or even the base game had updated physical attributes for the players. Ross even had to come out and clarify it back then as loads of people picked up on it (even Warner himself I think)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Player physics is nice this time. No more big heads and tiny bodies

If you look my last post it seems like the batsmens helmets at least have been made smaller compared to the current gen games which did have some massive helmets like that parody movie of star wars (one of you oldies will remember the name)

Eugene

County Cricketer
SA.....
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you look my last post it seems like the batsmens helmets at least have been made smaller compared to the current gen games which did have some massive helmets like that parody movie of star wars (one of you oldies will remember the name)

Attachments

• 91+gE7pHbtL._SY606_.jpg
    91+gE7pHbtL._SY606_.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 8

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Just a question on the topic of piracy as many are suggesting this will be the last PC game from BA due to piracy.

As a lehmann regarding coding/game dev stuff I have a question... can BA not design the game so you must log into play via a unique code or something you only recieve once you purchase the game. I understand this would create a whole load of it's own problems mainly not having Internet means you can't play but is that really a regular occurrence these days and would this not be ideal as the people who will pay will pay regardless and the people who want to pirate will be unable to at all and will have to pay?

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Just a question on the topic of piracy as many are suggesting this will be the last PC game from BA due to piracy.

As a lehmann regarding coding/game dev stuff I have a question... can BA not design the game so you must log into play via a unique code or something you only recieve once you purchase the game. I understand this would create a whole load of it's own problems mainly not having Internet means you can't play but is that really a regular occurrence these days and would this not be ideal as the people who will pay will pay regardless and the people who want to pirate will be unable to at all and will have to pay?
Why do you make it the last cricket game for pc ?? You think the console user does not hack their console and play the games for free ?? Actully they do !!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Why do you make it the last cricket game for pc ?? You think the console user does not hack their console and play the games for free ?? Actully they do !!
I'm sure they do but when it comes to pirating the eye is mainly on PC users so it's either PC users pirate more or BA just don't want to make it for PC anymore for one reason or another.. Or it's neither and the whole "C22 is last game from BA on PC" is just hear say

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I'm sure they do but when it comes to pirating the eye is mainly on PC users so it's either PC users pirate more or BA just don't want to make it for PC anymore for one reason or another.. Or it's neither and the whole "C22 is last game from BA on PC" is just hear say
last I checked, Ross didn't say C22 is the "last game on PC platform". While responding to a price reduction request from a sub-continental user, He stated, due to Piracy here we won't consider special price for C22. Actually we may consider not producing future titles on PC if Piracy doesn't control.

I personally disagree with the fact that Piracy can't be a solid reason to discard a particular platform, but that's a topic for another time!

Last edited:

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
So much unwanted topics. Can we please stick to the game? I'm still sad that all the batsmen have blue gloves on them. Would love to play as Smith in nets though...

Ofcourse! The physics and CG players seems spot on! So close to realism! can't wait to boot up career mode on my birthday! :lol

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
So much unwanted topics. Can we please stick to the game? I'm still sad that all the batsmen have blue gloves on them. Would love to play as Smith in nets though...
I don't think it's unwanted topic it's regarding the game and what they could do to stop piracy I had a genuine question about it and tbh there's not really much to discuss about the game itself as your literally typing about what colour gloves you want to play with...how intriguing :)

@CG Artist so he indirectly has said there won't be more titles if they can't tackle piracy? Is the thing I suggested possible or something along those lines? Like somehow make the game only accessible to paying customers?

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I don't think it's unwanted topic it's regarding the game and what they could do to stop piracy I had a genuine question about it and tbh there's not really much to discuss about the game itself as your literally typing about what colour gloves you want to play with...how intriguing :)

@CG Artist so he indirectly has said there won't be more titles if they can't tackle piracy? Is the thing I suggested possible or something along those lines? Like somehow make the game only accessible to paying customers?

I welcome your suggestions here. being online all the time when you're playing, is genuinely not a hard thing in today's world. We're connected all the time. BA certainly can do such online-check and prevent pirates from accessing academy. Really not a tough ask! However, you never know, may be this possibly a cover up to BA's unwillingness. I don't blame them, PC users never been a good market for Game studios. A decent one but now with Consoles in, PC users on their way of obsoletion.

I strongly wanted to not buy it till a sale (as it's genuinely 1000 INR above my budget), and then, the Gamer in me overpowered the Rational me! :lol

Users who are viewing this thread