Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I wish those who have the game already can just stop posting and talking about it until we all have the game on the 2nd Dec with the patch.

This is really causing an unnecessary talk about how the game is and should be,,,you XBox users know you have an unpatched game, and this is misleading and causing damage to the Big Ant Guys

Wish this thread could be closed till then

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Also, to the folk asking the "how much can a day 1 patch do" question, I don't imagine there's any way of knowing how old a build is being played.

It could be that the version submitted to MS/Sony/Steam for download that people have accessed was from weeks ago.

At that point it's likely that work stopped on the "base" game and started on the patch. It could be even longer than that, yet folk are still acting like the writing is on the wall for Cricket 22.

Opinions are being formed on something that users were probably never even meant to play.

It's like looking at a painting that's two thirds completed, but using a kaleidoscope to do it as well, then deciding it's crap.

Blows my mind!
"Months" ago, is how old the build is. According to Ross on Twitter, anyway.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I wish those who have the game already can just stop posting and talking about it until we all have the game on the 2nd Dec with the patch.

This is really causing an unnecessary talk about how the game is and should be,,,you XBox users know you have an unpatched game, and this is misleading and causing damage to the Big Ant Guys

Wish this thread could be closed till then
Even an unpatched game has lot of positives to look for. And lot of players outside this community are the major ones streaming the game.

Last edited:

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hope there will be an advanced grounded Shot and advance grounded aggressive shot.... Was missing in previous versions..

jwestbury661

School Cricketer
As an xbox player and someone who has access to this early version of the game, I just wanted to give some positivity. Played for about 2 hours last night (ashes test im england) and loved it. Aus won the toss and are playing me off the park. The crowd buzz is great and you can hear the barmy army in the corner which makes it feel real. The new batting animations are great to watch but unfortunately I've only experienced bowling so far.

To the people complaining it looks like 19, im not sure what you were expecting. If you play any other sports games, Madden, Fifa, Pes, F1 that is the norm for sports games. Whilst it may look like 19 it doesnt feel like it, it feels like a new game and after the disaster of PES this year it just shows how difficult it has been creating games in pandemic.

Long story short, be happy BA are commited to cricket games and don't make a judgement based off videos of an early build. If you dont like it dont play it. Sorry for the long post

Users who are viewing this thread