Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Rain94

School Cricketer
Now that we've had the game for a week, how do you guys believe the AfterTouch for PRO control works? Does it do anything at all? Or is it bugged?

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Haven’t bought the game yet,Is the bowling speed when batting in “Play Now” still significantly slower than in Career or is there at least a fix for it?

Andrew Terry

School Cricketer
I find it produces swing through the air and cut off the pitch, which you then have to allow for with your bowling line at release.
Could you explain this a bit more? I am having trouble with the release as well still trying to get it down.

Rain94

School Cricketer
I find it produces swing through the air and cut off the pitch, which you then have to allow for with your bowling line at release.
But why do it through the aftertouch control when we can just select the delivery/seam as usual? Does it provide a more pronounced swing?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Now that we've had the game for a week, how do you guys believe the AfterTouch for PRO control works? Does it do anything at all? Or is it bugged?
It's just a rejig the old L1/R1 system. Hold stick up to make it fuller, or down for shorter. I don't believe you can affect the line at all with aftertouch on pro (classic) controls.

Rain94

School Cricketer
It's just a rejig the old L1/R1 system. Hold stick up to make it fuller, or down for shorter. I don't believe you can affect the line at all with aftertouch on pro (classic) controls.
If that's the case, it's a really poor and confusing implementation because the on-screen indicator shows both horizontal and vertical (360 degrees) input values.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Just a random question and see what people thoughts are.

Why don't big ant implement a store feature where you can buy new bowler animations etc?

I know it's not the most popular idea so just see your thoughts...

OnyaGarry

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I've had the strange situation where my captain has declared in a 50 over match with two balls remaining in the innings. Another situation where he's declared with two and a half overs remaining. Has anyone else experienced this?

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Line can be definitely influenced. I don't have much of success changing lengths.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When Ever You Give Wide Ball with Spinner to AI , AI Always Hits to wide ball instead of leave , So You can control AI With BIG BUG in cricket 22 This issue to be resolve and looked into
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNHolqXnYispYgN05NlzwrQ
I have already reported , others also please report this glitch

jan52

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Waiting for Xbox patch is like looking to find unicorn.... Still waiting for it and playing cricket 19 for now...

Users who are viewing this thread