Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
It only captures less than 20 scoring shots. If a batsman scores 50 then so be it. You can check the same by counting the number of spokes (scoring shots) in the wagon wheel; max I was able to see was 19.

There're so many things broken at the moment that whatever area you take a closer look at - be it batting, stats, fielding, field sets, AI etc. - you see something broken.
Yeah I hear you on that, I think I'm going to purchase Cricket 19 for now as batting in this game is just dog shit. Limited range of scoring, shots not going where you want, shots and animations syncing or implementation is horrible (AI bowls wide I put both sticks to 3pm to get a cut but my batsmen takes a HUGE step back across the crease and then tries to cut completely missing it by a mile), defensive shots coming out when I haven't even got my finger near the defence trigger, bowling to AI is also so comical and predictable in ODI matches they'll always slog you last ball if you get too many dots + all the other broken stuff that I need not mention again....

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Physics,
Scroll down to the end.

Plus it seems like it's easier to time the ball now.
Yes heavier the ball, it seems to get easier to time the ball. Thats why i have kept it at 60. 100 makes batting too easy for me

Abcd9994

Club Captain
I've tested out the new pace bowling visual slider
I kept it at 100 and the ball really felt heavy

Try it out in your next match
Even the visual speed sliders are broken I feel.
The pace slider only works if I increase it all the way to 100, otherwise it feels the same as default.
Also, the spin bowling visual speed slider does not work at all

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Back to c19, seriously despite issues present in it but having more grip and complete game as compare to c22 in all aspect

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Playing on ps5 1.09 build
Following are the issues i found with user batting
1. Poor ai field placements. Even after creating relevant custom fields, the ai seldom selects custom fields and makes inappropriate field changes even after leaking repeated boundaries/easy runs. Maybe provide an option ‘prioritise custom fields’ as suggested by @cricket_online

2. Left armer bowler to right arm batter (and vice versa) bowling consistent legside lines. Temporary fix would be to make it compulsory for left arm bowler (and vice versa) to bowl round the wicket. Maybe provide an option ‘round the wicket for left armer to right hand batter and vice versa’

3. The region between cover and point is not easily accessible against fast bowlers be it frontfoot or backfoot. Needs definite fixing. Not a problem against spinners

4. Offside power shots need to be looked into. The ball seems to not go very aerial resulting in easy catches even in good and perfect timing. I dont mind the ball not going very aerial every time a power shot is triggered but there should be proper logic and not random which seems to be the case atm.

Sorry for going on like a broken record but the game seems to have so much untapped potential, only if it works as intended

Last edited:

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This is a problem :) the gameplay has got better backwards. Might take months to fix things. They better stop rapid patching for sake of God
Unfortunately patches is making game more worse, someone plz tell BAS please think and take time instead releasing daily patch and facing new bug due to that patch

Storer11

Club Captain
It’s rather frustrating when my player bowls (spinner) and the batsman blocks it straight back and runs. My player just stands there with his hands on his hips allowing him to take a single.

Users who are viewing this thread