Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And yes the fielders still slide over boundary rope when the ball can easily be tapped back. Catches drop short of outfielders. Had bout 7 that dropped short in the first match.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
And yes the fielders still slide over boundary rope when the ball can easily be tapped back. Catches drop short of outfielders. Had bout 7 that dropped short in the first match.
wow so we have new features

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Yes it's out and I downloaded on PS5 with size 855 mb something. But "Show Forecast" is not working now. And it's crashing while starting star player in competition.

Steam patch showed 550mb

Only PS4 getting 6.410 GB patch? How it is possible?... PS4 getting extra features?

I am downloading Version 1.26 (6.410 GB) patch on my PS4...

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I'm glad the Draft mode for The Hundred is back in competition mode. Still needs some tweaking though. For example, I drafted Kane Williamson for the Birmingham Phoenix, which I'm playing as. But the Oval Invincibles also drafted him, which now means that Kane is playing the Hundred for both these teams. As far as I am aware, there are no duplicate versions of Kane Williamson in my game. The draft also allows me to pick more than 3 overseas players for my squad. Not sure if that is a bug, or it adds to the realism of replacement overseas players. Anyway, just my 2 cents on the matter.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Finally the frame rate is good for night matches on ps4. Thanks to @MattW and the entire BA team for that. I think the keeper and bowler are collecting balls from outfield too. Just played 5 overs but this patch seems to be a step forward.

dudsyyy

School Cricketer
3rd week of not being able to bowl on "hard" mode and attain an "ideal" release. This is beyond a joke now. (on ps5)

to replicate, choose jimmy anderson in nets, difficulty hard, try and get an "ideal" Release. The game simply doesnt register the button press.

@MattW is this being worked on? its a major problem as I have to play on medium bowling which is too easy.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
3rd week of not being able to bowl on "hard" mode and attain an "ideal" release. This is beyond a joke now. (on ps5)

to replicate, choose jimmy anderson in nets, difficulty hard, try and get an "ideal" Release. The game simply doesnt register the button press.

@MattW is this being worked on? its a major problem as I have to play on medium bowling which is too easy.
I just tried it and I was getting Perfect/Good but I don't look at the timing gauges. The window is very small, perhaps too small, but it is meant to be Hard.
On Medium I got Perfect/ Ideal five times out six. Perhaps you should stick to Medium.

hk613

School Cricketer
I'm glad the Draft mode for The Hundred is back in competition mode. Still needs some tweaking though. For example, I drafted Kane Williamson for the Birmingham Phoenix, which I'm playing as. But the Oval Invincibles also drafted him, which now means that Kane is playing the Hundred for both these teams. As far as I am aware, there are no duplicate versions of Kane Williamson in my game. The draft also allows me to pick more than 3 overseas players for my squad. Not sure if that is a bug, or it adds to the realism of replacement overseas players. Anyway, just my 2 cents on the matter.
How many overseas players is it alllowing to play in the match ?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Batting and bowling gets a thumbs up for this patch. Unfortunately fielding is still not good. Lets just say that I can play it a bit more now.
Post automatically merged:

Even some spinners I struggl to get ideal release.

Users who are viewing this thread