Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Interesting news about the servers being down the other night, Ross just gave a message on steam about an hour ago:

"The servers were down for some time last night due to an attack, we've written code to defend against it - they have been up for at least 16 hours now"

I hope they set their code to 'attacking' personality.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I'm fed up with Ross and the deliberately misleading and belittling tones he uses towards customers. C22 may well be improving but when they can't get paid for licensed content right and offer no way to fix it it shows the attitude perfectly, then there's the patch bullshit and the outright false marketing pre-launch.

I had high hopes for Big Ant but they've turned into just another greedy gaming company. I hope the rugby and AFL games coming don't go the same way as this shambles

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Not gonna lie, zero interest in daily challenges but each to their own.

Finally got a go on the latest patch from last week. Played 2 overs and the keeper let 16 byes through.

Guessing that's me done until today/tomorrow's patch then!
No patch til next week pal they’ve said. I’ve not noticed any byes but I’ve been playing my career with a spinner

caprikaps

Club Captain
No matter how many folks here support the BA team, I would call it a scam basis they promising NZ and Ireland as licensed during the initial announcement but that dint come with a disclaimer -* due to covid we would not be able to scan faces and NZ grounds are not controlled by the NZ board. Then what on this earth gets included under licensing? In the current state how is a NZ/Ireland team different to Indian team?

They think they’ve done enough to move onto working on other games and people are stuck with cricket 22 due to no other player making cricket games. The saga would continue and Ross would keep blocking folks until there are more players making cricket games.

I just saw one of the videos by Gamerpradosh today on YouTube and oh my good lord, the latest patch has left us poorer and the fielding is in shambles. Not the best time to move to a fortnightly patch.

IGN also for the first time in BA history didn’t review this game - for obvious reasons

StranGTastic Gamer

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
It’s pretty sad that everyone is waiting every Wednesday for basic fixes and improvements was cricket 19 like this ? Just hope this 2 week break gives them time to put stuff right and not fix 2 problems and create 3 more
Agreed. There are so many basic stuff they need to fix it first. They should've fixed the gameplay and made it smooth before moving on to the graphical part. Anyways, lets hope for some worthy improvements by next week's patch.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Finally got a go on the latest patch from last week. Played 2 overs and the keeper let 16 byes through.

personly i never tried this .. its somehow useles to me i dnt know why people asked for this .. :.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain

I’m 37 overs in on career mode vs Australia. I’m the complete opposite 127-4 0 extras if you can make it out ( last patch turned all the stats white) not sure if that’s unusual or not

Attachments

• ED4BF360-EF24-45D3-A3FA-8C115E5EB57A.jpeg
    ED4BF360-EF24-45D3-A3FA-8C115E5EB57A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10

Hester

County Cricketer
last 5 play sessions have all ended with my xbox being turned off. This game is going to break my xbox. I won't be playing until they fix this. But hey, at least we're getting daily challenges.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
There isnt one.
Ah yes, I see the announcement now.

All I did was leave wide balls off the spinner in a test match. Didn't need to play em, didn't even press leave, just no input.

AI Keeper just kept ignoring the ball then chasing it in vain to the boundary.

I'm sure it's been mentioned in the bug thread, and tickets submitted etc

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I must admit I was enjoying the game pre recent patch, but the byes ATM are ridiculous, had 50+ extras in a score of just over 300. Even Ian Healy mentioned in commentary that extras was the highest scorer. Also a lot of the time, the commentary team will say 5 wides, when it's four byes, which didn't happen before.

Users who are viewing this thread