Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

fanirama

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice. I just recently bought Cricket 19 on a whim (don't play as much these days like before) and good to see this studio keep making Cricket games. DBC 14 was the best imo and revolutionary. These iterations are great but there's a load more things needed from random animations to commentary to many other things. All possible but needs more funding/programmers skilled there etc.
Good to see the games in this genre still continue

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It’s the way catches are normally done that makes them feel cheap in Tests.. if you had a drilled drives that was caught low or flicked off the pads that went a lil aerial you wouldn’t mind.
But it’s always a shitty lofted shot in the 5th over against the new ball that just looks utterly stupid for the game situation!

I did have one where the batsman used his feet against the spinner (in it's itself extremely rare) and mistimed it and was caught at deep mid-off. I felt like I'd seen a Unicorn.

jarroddobs

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I did have one where the batsman used his feet against the spinner (in it's itself extremely rare) and mistimed it and was caught at deep mid-off. I felt like I'd seen a Unicorn.
Me and a mate were playing co-op online against the cpu and i got a caught behind in the second over of the day. Couldn't believe my eyes. Next wicket, 64th over 2/284

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Me and a mate were playing co-op online against the cpu and i got a caught behind in the second over of the day. Couldn't believe my eyes. Next wicket, 64th over 2/284
My worst one was I had England 8/151 chasing 541 for victory (this is in career mode). England won the game 8/543.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Its good to have the game delayed for week , so much marketing have been done due to this . Love to see New Captain on game cover Cummins , Steve smith are far better than pain (performance wise as well as famous face).

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Its good to have the game delayed for week , so much marketing have been done due to this . Love to see New Captain on game cover Cummins , Steve smith are far better than pain (performance wise as well as famous face).
This is so true

Most sports games put try to get the most popular player(s) on the cover. Tim Paine is not even close to being that - Smith and Cummins are world class and have a much more solid fanbase amongst youngsters esp. Having the captains makes logical sense, but not marketing sense imo if the captain is not popular

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
once game gets delayed, you lost interest in chasing release date as there is chance of delay again.

lets hope so if they able to release game on 2nd

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
once game gets delayed, you lost interest in chasing release date as there is chance of delay again.

lets hope so if they able to release game on 2nd
Ashes series is not postponed then it will be right time to play the game before series opener. December 2 is perfect time for game launch.

Users who are viewing this thread