Cricket 24 Sliders .

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
This Thread We will try to solve mystery of sliders .Please Share your finding.

1.Miss Input Influence -Increasing it makes timing more influential than players ability in determining if batsman will miss the ball.It is corelated to Miss Ability influence.

2.Early Shot Timing window-
Increasing it will improve chances AI or User will play a shot instead of mistimed shots or edges even if timing was Early

3.Late Shot Timing window-
Increasing it will improve chances AI or User will play a shot instead of mistimed shots or edges even if timing was Late.

4.Timing Window -How Late AI or User Can Play the Ball for ideal Input.More Finding needed

5.Poor Shot Edge Influence-It Determines AI Or User Chances of edge on poor shot input .

Last edited:

cricboi

Club Captain
What are people using for ball bounce, pitch bounce, ball friction and pitch friction?

mikeyd204

School Cricketer
I don't own the game and have no plans to buy it, so it feels unlikely.
@Rumple43 I flick through the forums every now and then to see if this game is getting better and worth buying... then I see your comment that you haven't bought it and have no plans to buy it. Thank you, as that is all the validation I needed :coldsweat:. I really do hope it becomes worthwhile purchasing at some point, but I am not holding out much hope. Might as well keep playing C22 tbh.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
@Rumple43 I flick through the forums every now and then to see if this game is getting better and worth buying... then I see your comment that you haven't bought it and have no plans to buy it. Thank you, as that is all the validation I needed :coldsweat:. I really do hope it becomes worthwhile purchasing at some point, but I am not holding out much hope. Might as well keep playing C22 tbh.
You're kind to say, and I've pondered going back to C22 just to scratch the itch as well.

I don't want to go off topic too much and derail this thread before it gets going, but even for all the folk that say they're enjoying C24, there's always a but. I've hardly seen a post without one.

If you go to even the last few pages of general discussion, there's a raft of people still highlighting stuff they're either having to ignore, or find a way to mitigate.

• Defence vs spin
  • Ball stuck in pad
  • Batters who switch ends when they shouldn't
  • Close fielder and keeper reactions
Plus the continued breaking of stuff when patching other stuff. I'm glad some folks are getting their money's worth from C24 now, and it has improved. But I'm not convinced, and I don't think my cash should reinforce this kind of launch/development cycle, even if it means not playing a cricket game at all.

Users who are viewing this thread