Your Cricket Cricket Club Discussion

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just finished a pretty mediocre season.

Scored something like 500 odd runs from 15 matches, with only 1 century and 4 fifties and averaged in the 40's I think.

Pretty disappointing from my point of view. Hoping to go to England in the next few years to play club cricket over there after I finish my schooling. Allot of the grade cricketers do it apparently. We get a few county cricketers come over aswell.

shubhrayu

International Coach
Well guys now this the truth I've been dropped from the state Under 19 Squad this season.I came to know about this when I visited the MCA Office in the morning and when I saw the lists of players in the State Under 19's Camp I did'nt find my name......:crying:crying:crying
Now I gotta perform in the State Under 16's Trials to be a part of them...

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
My second game of the season today. Played a cup game against a side in Division 3 (We are in Division 5 after moving to Melton/Grantham cricket league from Newark league), and we absolutely trounced them by 3 wickets. Bowled them out for 105. Figures of 8 overs, 2 maidens, 4 for 21 for me :D Felt in great form with the ball. Hoping to pick up my most wickets in one season this year!

Last edited:

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Playing really good, perfected my bouncer, took 3-12 off 5 in the first game, didn't bat but my batting has been miles better in nets, need to tighten up the defence still.

U17 team isn't looking good, I am drumming up support and having a net tomorrow to see who turns up as I should get the captaincy so it's my responsibility.

I love cricket, if there wasn't any exams I'd be able to play all day.

Weirdly I think I tore an arse muscle yesterday though, it's been killing me.

Magz

Club Cricketer
Missed first 2 matches of the season due to being busy with other things. Will play next week, we are against the top of the league club, so hopefully I can get some practise in beforehand.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Bagged 5 for 27 on Sunday as we bowled a team out for 49. They were god awful, with over half their team made up of two families (including a fat girl!). We won by 9 wickets. Got 10 wickets in 4 games so far this season :)

Users who are viewing this thread