Runs: 304
Wickets: 29
Best: 8/25
5WH: 1
Econ: 2.81
Strike Rate: 22.39
Average: 10.48
% Team Wickets: 31.52

Overall a fantastic season with the ball, and seeing as I bat at 11 (mostly) I never really get a decent bat so my bat stats aren't that bad considering.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Season Stats :D

Batting
Innings: 11
Not Outs: 5
Runs: 54
HS: 11
Average: 9
Ducks: 0!

Bowling
Overs: 108.1
Maidens: 24
Runs: 304
Wickets: 29
Best: 8/25
5WH: 1
Econ: 2.81
Strike Rate: 22.39
Average: 10.48
% Team Wickets: 31.52

Overall a fantastic season with the ball, and seeing as I bat at 11 (mostly) I never really get a decent bat so my bat stats aren't that bad considering.

Nice stats there Treva, the 0 ducks for a number 11 is brilliant!

I'll probably get mine emailed to me when my coach can be arsed. Most likely next week, as we've got a end of game tomorrow (although the likelihood of it being on is 0).

Now my proper cricket starts :D Indoor cricket!

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeh, really enjoyed batting this season. Although a top score of 11 and an average of 9 doesn't sound that good, I was playing well. Hopefully I'll get a chance to prove myself as a batsmen sometime next season, seeing as I used to be an all-rounder.

brookesy

School Cricketer
I play for Curtin Victoria Park (in WASTCA) in Perth, Western australia. Had a decent season with the bat last year but quite a dismal one with the ball. Scored over 300 runs with 3 fifties, whilst didnt bowl too much as our top sides bowling attack was too strong to break into. Hopefully will improve on these this year.

Panda

School Cricketer
I am a bowling all rounder and lay for our local B Grade team.

Have not played since the 2006/2007 season, as I had the 2007/2008 season off. Have been working on saturdays for the past few weeks, so it was my first game (three games into the season) today.

Batted at four which suprised me, and I made 46 not out off probably 70 balls. Batted a bit slow, but it was the first game this season where our team batted out the full overs. After our 40 overs, we had made 3/148 and I was top scorer.

We had them for 2/21 off 7 overs, but the square leg umpire turned down a run out appeal. Their batter was 2m out of the crease, but the umpire said our keeper hit the stumps with his gloves, and not the ball, which is stupid as he was still holding the ball as we started to run in to celebrate. Even the batter after the game admitted he knows the keeper had ran him out.

I bowled 7 overs 0/41 :( which was very dissapointing. I had a dropped catch but to be fair to the fielder, it was his first season of cricket. I had about 5 edges also, but were wide to 3rd slip.

Overall, I was happy with my 44* considering I am a bowler, but not happy with my bowling overall.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I'm in my first season of U17s. Today was the end of the first game for us as our first round was a bye. Last week we got bowled out for 93. I made a solid 1 from 1 ball not out. I thought we had no chance of winning. But we romped them in to win by 38 runs. I took 2/4 from 6 overs bowling my wonderful leg spin.

My first wicket was pitched outside leg from around the wicket and spun to take out leg stump and get him out around his legs. Next wicket was a top spinner in my final over which knocked out middle stump.

Kid on my team took 2 wickets in 2 balls and 4 catches. He was awesome and won MOTM.

I wish I had one of those catches though, because another kid (We had 2 people on a hattrick) was on a hattrick, and I dropped the hattrick ball at slip low to my right. :o

Niv

Club Cricketer
Last week was my second match for my club and I got my first wicket club in the second last (35th) over. The opener from the other side had stayed in the whole match and was on 115* I bowled a fat juicy full toss, waist high on middle and he hit it high and long. I thought it was a certain six until the fielder on the boundary took a diving catch! I finished with figures of 3 overs 1/17. Although I bowled about 5 extras, because I was nervous and tense.

Another match tomorrow!

shubhrayu

International Coach
I got an important T20 Game on Monday.It's a 6 Team T20 TOurnament,looks tough but we're gonna give out our best.

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Well I play in the Claremont/Nedlands inter district with a team known as the 'Tigers'. We have had 2 matches and have smashed both. The first match was a good old smashing, we batted first after winning the toss. And never really looked back, in my league you retire after 18 balls, but you can return if later in the innings if the final batsmen needs a partner, (every batsmen needs to have had a turn on the pitch). I made 7 and retired. We got about 100 odd and bowled them out for 57. Yours truly taking a wicket. Second game pretty much the same, i got out for 5 though after hitting a four, but we fought our way through the challenging conditions and made 109. The opposing team batting okay, yours truly taking a catch:D. But we held them off for 79. Tomorrow we are playing one of the best teams in the whole league. Gonna be tough, but it starts at 2 pm, better get a decent lunch and breaky to get me going for the match. Looking forward to it.

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
I made 46 n/o today. :(

After being 2/30, I shared a partnership of 200 with a bloke in my team who scored 149 n/o and hit about 8 sixes. The innings was amazing to watch, especially because he didn't give a real chance to the fielding side for his entire innings. I've never seen someone make so many runs without giving atleast 1 chance. We chased down 230 in about 48 overs.

It was actually kinda funny because I was trying to calm him down and he said he'd start focusing and then 3 delieveries later the ball went sailing over the fench.

I'll show you the scorecard when they put it up. Amazing stuff.

shubhrayu

International Coach
Perfect Innings Ben.By my experience I can tell you that such socres leave a too good impression on the selectors

shubhrayu added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

If you can get scores like 42,46 etc. consistently then surely you may find a place in the NSW squad soon..my problem is my consistency I make scores like one match I make 70 next match 23 then later 48 and then 27 that;s the only problem I've got

Users who are viewing this thread