Cricket Coach 2009 Bugs Thread

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
yeh duckworth lewis but dosent it come after some overs??
its funny thoug

afridi118 added 5 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

and some pakistanii grounds spelled incorrectly abbotabad like abbot not sure but its wrong

In version 3.05, and beyond, there is a ground editor so anything we've got accidently wrong, you can fix it. This helps us, as its a lot less work, and helps you guys because you can fix those little annoying things quickly.

I will keep an eye out here, and over at the CC forums for this bug :) It could just a strange bit of D/L method, who knows.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wtf? I'm pretty sure that aint in the rules... Allowing me to enforce the follow with only 173 runs ahead.

24fi4bt.jpg

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Is the follow on target not 150 in FC cricket?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Its 200 in Test match Cricket. I believe its 150 in English County Cricket also.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Oh wow, never noticed it in ICC before. :p

Glad Ive got CC09 Simmmmmmmmmba or what? (simba said in voice of mufasa...yeah just picture/sound it out...)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I'm surprised you purchased it yes, I thought you hated it.

I find that addictiveness wise, ICC has the edge, but if you want variety and depth, CC is better.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Ehh, yeah.

I only had to because it has Australian domestic cricket and ICC can't offer me that and probably never will...

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Ehh, yeah.

I only had to because it has Australian domestic cricket and ICC can't offer me that and probably never will...

I take it you had a quick fling with Australian Cricket Captain, Or is that too old?

Flapjack

Club Captain
Just finished my first season playing the NZ domestic competitions. Really enjoyed it, but one bug I noticed.

After playing and winning the first four of my group games in the 50 over State SHield, the last game was abandoned due to rain. Although I finished top, the final was never played.

I clicked on the fixtures/results and oddly it showed my last group game (the washout) and the other finalists last group game as a semi-final layout, and underneath was a gap for 'Final' but it was never played.

Hope this is clear as I'm not good at explaining things like this!

Hooper

ICC Board Member
The final got rained off, they obviously don't allow for replays in the game. :p

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Best bowling figures of all time in ODI's don't get recorded, or at least don't go on the all time list. Basicaly I'm England and played Ireland in the World Cup, and bowled them out for 67, and Onions took 8/25 and when I go on the All Time records, this hasn't been recorded. And none of the other figures are from when I started playing the game so I guess no figures have been recorded.

Users who are viewing this thread