Cricket Coach 2012 releasing Saturday June 23rd

D

Dutch

For anyone interested Cricket Coach 2012 will be releasing on Saturday June 23rd. I can honestly say that after beta testing the game for the last few weeks that it is an excellent and well worth buying version of the game. Have a look on the website. Lets not get into the comparing game with ICC. We all know that they are two totally different games and everyone will have their own preferences. There is a demo version available on the website from the 23rd of June and it can do no harm to give it a whirl. More updates will be following after the initial release.

Last edited by a moderator:

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Excited! I will surely purchase it once it's released. And I got the feeling that this looks much better than the previous version.

D

Dutch

Excited! I will surely purchase it once it's released. And I got the feeling that this looks much better than the previous version.

It is definitely a big leap forward from previous versions and seems to be much more stable and realistic in terms of the match engine. Oli is certainly someone who listens to what users are saying and where he can implement things he does so. If you have the money it is well worth getting. i believe you can save a bit as well by pre-ordering (probably only valid for today though.)

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I don't actually do the testing of beta because whatever they have done, is just the way I go with. And yes I did spend money on CC 2011 in the middle stage but didn't realise that CC2012 is on until you made this thread.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Yea I pre-ordered so I could beta test as well. Still a few issues in the official release, hopefully they get addressed.

harrisb

International Coach
Dutchad, could you upload the Almanack please. Although I havent bought the game, and at the moment have no means of running it (I run a MacBook), it would be nice to have a look at the feature that interested me the most.

D

Dutch

Dutchad, could you upload the Almanack please. Although I havent bought the game, and at the moment have no means of running it (I run a MacBook), it would be nice to have a look at the feature that interested me the most.

Yep! I will see what I can do. I am busy with adding plenty of screenies to the review page but can see if I have something on the almanac now....

D

Dutch

Here are a couple of pages from the Almanack. One is a team overview taken at the beginning of the season, and the other is is a match overview. At the end of the season the entire season stats of every player of every team of every match can be produced and saved in this format: once I have that I will see if I can show it off although it is obviously a pretty large file! I have had to laod them in a zip as I cannot upload html files directly. Hope you can access them okay...

View attachment Cricket Coach Almanack Preview.zip

harrisb

International Coach
Nice stuff there, very detailed indeed. Especially if it outputs that much data for every team in the game. Broad really ripped through your opponents in the CB40 game.

D

Dutch

Nice stuff there, very detailed indeed. Especially if it outputs that much data for every team in the game. Broad really ripped through your opponents in the CB40 game.

Oh mate this is nothing....I have uploaded a full season for you. It is a big file (18mb compressed, 107 uncompressed) but the amount of stats is just mind-boggling....have a look and tell me what you think

View attachment Alm_2012_Nottinghamshire_374_23671.zip....

Users who are viewing this thread