What is the difference?

Ace Leggy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What is the difference between Cricket Coach the softwrap version and Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coach, on the website it says:

News Update: Focus Multimedia have released a version of Cricket Coach called Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coach, this version is available in stores right across the UK. This version is cheaper than the above version but won't get any of the new features being added to Cricket Coach this summer.

I want to buy the game don't know which one to buy, is the softwrap worth an extra ?10? what features are being added to the game in the summer? and why can't you get them on the Trescothick version?

The softwrap will have new features. The retail version wont get these, that is why there is the extra ?10

Both games will get the 'version updates' but the retail version (i.e. not downloaded) will not get the 'goodies' that will be made available during the summer - these will include new features etc.

Leggy, as far as I know only the developers know. We'll probably find out sooner to the release

Softwrap doesn't always work though.

Didn't accept my card, only reason I can think of is it being a Debit card, although it says credit/debit card.

I'll have to stick with retail.

Users who are viewing this thread