Cricket Coach - Bugs thread

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
ShahidAfridi110 said:
yea,

i cant find him anywhere unless they made a name mistake

also i cant seem to win any games against england, it seems like the english players have been edited to the best skills or sumthing.

They probably have, the rosters are completly wack.

Timewell

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ShahidAfridi110 said:
also i cant seem to win any games against england, it seems like the english players have been edited to the best skills or sumthing.

That is absolute rubbish! The players have been rated fairly and impartially and at no point have they been edited to have "the best skills".

CricketFan999

Club Cricketer
Don't know if this has been mentioned before but whenever I save a county game at the end of a day and reload it I have the option to choose a new ball. When batting the AI doesn't use the new ball until after the right about of overs has been balled but if you as a batsmen click on it it acts as a declaration button even though it says new ball. While bowling you can use it and it acts, as far as I can tell, as a new ball.

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This may have been mentioned before. I was Sussex, and I won the game:

EDIT: Yardy kicks ass in this game.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 84

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Not sure if it's a bug, or indeed what the bug is, but my game crashed. I was playing in the SA leagues and going along nicely, had a huge partnership in the first game and won by an innings, I think I lost the second after collapsing. Anyhow, I play the third game and I'm going along fine and suddenly it just comes out of it, for no reason.

I have the latest patch for the CD, but it just really annoyed me as I was starting to get into it.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
This may have been mentioned before. I was Sussex, and I won the game:

My guess is that you won because of less wickets lost. But like every other cricket game. It is not specified

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Mine crashes at the end of my Lancashire county season! Glen Chapple's 132 wickets are all in vain now, given that I can't continue my damn game anymore!

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
My game just quite half way through my first match, it was as though I quit or something.

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
evertonfan said:
Mine crashes at the end of my Lancashire county season! Glen Chapple's 132 wickets are all in vain now, given that I can't continue my damn game anymore!
Do you still have the save game shortly before it crashed? I wouldn't mind taking a look to see why it crashed.

Users who are viewing this thread