'Cricket Forum'

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Skateboarder2 said:
You can talk about International Cricket, Domestic Cricket, Cricket 2005 and Brian Lara International Cricket. Join Now!

Hang on, this is the whole point of Planetcricket, a primarily cricket gaming web site :eek:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

As I have said before, Cricket Forum is an affiliate to Maxkarter's Formula Chaos Forums. Please join. If some staff members from Planet Cricket could join, it would be great. :upray

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
I don't see why one of your other forums couldn't have been an affiliate to Max's site. You could easily have added more content to the other forums...

brad352

Executive member
Stop making forums, stop making topics, nobody cares- if you want to be an admin at 20 forums which have about 5 members each be my guest, but stop bloody advertising the useless things here. PLEASE

squiz

International Coach
So whats the difference between PlanetCricket and that forum? Except for the fact that PlanetCricket will have better discussion, more members, and better staff :D

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
brad352 said:
Stop making forums, stop making topics, nobody cares- if you want to be an admin at 20 forums which have about 5 members each be my guest, but stop bloody advertising the useless things here. PLEASE
By the end of the year he will have nearly 1000 forums that he administrates at this rate Brad. ;)

Ritwik

co-founder
Please elaborate upon that comment duffarama. Lesser mortals like me often have problems in keeping up with your nimble brain, you know.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Forums

I have realised what you are trying to tell me, and I have deleted some of my forums and chosen not to be an administrator on the ones I am a member of. :)

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
ritwik said:
Please elaborate upon that comment duffarama. Lesser mortals like me often have problems in keeping up with your nimble brain, you know.
Can you please elaborate on that point Ritwik, I don't seem to understand you. :rolleyes:

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Skateboarder2 said:
As an affiliate to Maxkarter's Formula Chaos Forums, 'Cricket Forum' has been created by myself using the popular Invision Free network. Myself and Maxkarter are members, Maxkarter being a moderator. You can talk about International Cricket, Domestic Cricket, Cricket 2005 and Brian Lara International Cricket. Join Now! http://s10.invisionfree.com/Cricket_Forum/index.php? is the address. :upray
Don't take this personally but using free sites does not get you many members. One reason is it has very little features so members will get bored of the forums. Another is that it has very low memory that you can hardly have any images in the forum. If I'm correct Invision free only gives you 16mb of space which is VERY low to run a forum.

If you want to run a forum I suggest you buy a domain and buy a forum software like vBulletin. That will get you way more members in a month than Invision Free will get you in a year. Also it's really cheap to buy a domain. Some people will give you a domain with 50 gigs of space for only 6 US dollars a month. Also you only have to pay a one time fee on buying vBulletin. I think it's like 80 bucks but if you can't afford that there are free forum softwares like phpbb which aren't bad either, but really it's not worth the time to run a forum with Invision Free.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
ritwik said:
Well, so we can understand not to understand in that case (:))
Yes very true mate. Maybe we have been consuming many 'disunderstanding' tablets recently, if you understand what I mean. :cool:

And yes, I agree with cheatrrr. Well nowadays, most of the forums are free anyway. If you would like to boost your members and posts on your forum, you need:
-good content
-sufficient space and bandwidth
-easy access (eg domain, short subdomain)
-good forum software
-friendly, well staffed and easy to navigate
-nice skin and design
-other features (eg. bookie/arcade)

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread