Cricket Grounds

WhiteHand said:
Are there any stock ground templates, and lighting setups I will need?
Just PM LM, I'm sure he can point you in the right direction (I think there is a template of some kind)

Mona brothers said:
Totally how many stadiums will be in TAOC??????
It depends on how many people make. There won't be a number until the game is released. There are about 6 stadiums that I have seen in this thread that are at some stage of completion. There is only one (the SCG) in the game at the moment.

well, my intention was/is to have a lot of stadiums and to keep building on them after the game is released. But to date i have not had any feedback from anyone apart from Jk regarding stadiums...so i think even at 1 stadium a week it's gonna take me a while to make them all :(

It would be great if people who put up their hands for stadiums to let me know if there's any progress or if they have stopped altogether?

regards,

LM

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
well, my intention was/is to have a lot of stadiums and to keep building on them after the game is released. But to date i have not had any feedback from anyone apart from Jk regarding stadiums...so i think even at 1 stadium a week it's gonna take me a while to make them all :(

It would be great if people who put up their hands for stadiums to let me know if there's any progress or if they have stopped altogether?

regards,

LM

I can help. But you have to send me the tutorial. I may be a bit slow but i'll learn it eventually :) Let me give a try please :)

im willing to help man.. how about we get members and each or a few can work on stadiums that should be in the game.. for example: -

Pakistan - Karachi, Lahore (main stadiums) and then release the others as addons.

This will save time and can have about 12+ stadiums for the time being, whilst the others can be downloadable.

how does that sound guys

Any tutorial would surely help. I would also love to make stadiums

It's not as simple as just getting a tutorial and being able to knock up very professional looking stadiums. You need to know what you are doing.

It would be a start to link us to the 3D Modeling program used though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread