Cricket Heroes- Screenshot on Pg 2 - An Advanced Cricket Video Game

Do you feel this 2D cricket simulation game is still exciting?

• Yes, cricket is cricket

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • No, thats boring

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys this is an advanced 2D arcade and simulation cricket game for PC in which I was involved too. This is a freeware cricket game which will be released in late summer this year. The game is nearly completed and is in BETA testing. I'll post the screenshots once we'll sort out a cool layout.

Cricket Heroes feature different modes including challenges, where you can experience yourself playing in greatest cricket matches, slog mode and even custom tournaments. Gamers will also be able to test out their skills in T20 and ODI with different conditions and situations of the game. Cricket Heroes will provide a very realistic and skillful gameplay to the gamers in different pitch & weather conditions.
Some Features:

* ODI, T20 and test matches (also 5-over slogs)
* realistic ball physics
* competitive AI opponents that react to your playing style and conditions
* completely unscripted gameplay
* complete weather system including D/L calculations (heat makes players tire faster and pitch dry out quicker, humid/rainy conditions help swing)
* realistic pitch deterioration for test matches (bowlers create rough, rough helps spin)
* take control of the action or direct your players from the sidelines
* replay key moments from the most significant ODI and T20 matches
* gain achievements and unlock classic players and grounds
* track player statistics and performances with the top 10 lists (using ICC approved algorithms)
The best of all there will be a Career Mode too :)

If there are any question please post here and I'll answer. For latest updates, visit our official website www.cricketheroesgame.com. The website is under development hence it redirects to Twitter page :).

I hope to get some positive feedback from PC as I always use to get :)

If you want to support this gave please add the following code in your signature:
Code:
[noparse][CENTER][URL="http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/miscellaneous-cricket-games/cricket-heroes-advanced-cricket-video-game-64208.html"][IMG]http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/signaturepics/sigpic28961_2.gif[/IMG][/URL]
[B][url]www.cricketheroesgame.com[/url][/B][/CENTER][/noparse]

Thanks!

Last edited:

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
I wish it was 3d because 2d is crap even the worst game todat is 3d

Hitterman

International Coach
Thanks for the feedback Yudi.

I wish it was 3d because 2d is crap even the worst game todat is 3d
Well 3D is obviously better than 2D but if we will start converting it 3D then it will take 4-5 years like TAOC as we are only two at the moment taking care of the game.

What I can promise is the gameplay and shots will be realistic and varied because I myself have played it 3-4 times to check. The screenshots and videos may be released within 2 weeks.

Hitterman added 6 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

What we need now is support from you guys. Please spread a bit about this game as we are not in a situation (financially) to advertise using Advertising campaigns.

Hitterman

International Coach
Yeah it redirects to twitter.
Yeah, twitter is acting our temporary news page for the game. The website is under development and will be up once we'll add few screenies. :)

BTW, just saw Cricket Heroes listed on Gamespot and IGN :-)

Hitterman

International Coach
Give me a kit template and i'll make kits.
It's a 2D game hence there will be sprites. BTW, just to shock you guys, there will be around 150 players in each team :D. The player database is very huge with real skills.

Hitterman

International Coach
Here is a pitch sample. Can anyone convert it to bit realistic?

Another exciting detail for people who are following this game, there will be all powerplay rules in the game ;)

Attachments

• pitch.png
    pitch.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 138

harrisb

International Coach
is it just international teams, or could we add an 'unlimited' number of teams, so we could play other forms of cricket in it.

Hitterman

International Coach
is it just international teams, or could we add an 'unlimited' number of teams, so we could play other forms of cricket in it.
Yes you can add your teams and your players too.:banana2

Hitterman

International Coach
Just want to add something. I received few PMs where people were asking any idea of how the game will be.

The relative example of this game can be Live Cricket 2008. You can play that to guess what is a 2D Cricket game.

About the controls, the controls available will be mouse, mouse+keyboard or only keyboard. You can watch match between CPUs also.

EDIT: Why post merging isn't working?

Users who are viewing this thread