Sign-ups Cricket Manager 2k17 |Important information #3995

Betting 10: Who is going to win the Second ODI match between India and Australia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Stokes ! Stokes ! Stokes ! What a way to show that he is back. Failing to score in previous matches and then suddenly being the high scorer in most crucial game. Well done fella.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Roach,Watoo & Mathews bowled like nuts,especially Mathews one of the best all rounders in world today was far away from his class in season 1 that makes me to bat him as low as i can.:thumbs to the finalists.

Reactions: PCA

PCA

Chairman of Selectors
Finals Preview:

At the end of day Kolkata and Southampton are the top two teams who are going to meet in the finals. Both the teams had just two losses in the whole season. Southampton has a solid batting lineup and their middle order is really strong. Smith, Williamson and Dhoni are match winners and Southampton will be banking on them to win this tournament. Southampton's bowling is little weak, with Mcgrath heading the attack its important for other bowlers to give proper support to him. On the other hand Kolkata is the favourite team out here. If Gary Sobers and AB De Villiers click, then its game over Southampton. This is also their weakness for KKR. They are over dependent on Sobers and AB which may hurt them in this match.

Its tough to pick a winner between SS and KKR. My mind says SS and heart says KKR. Lets see what happens.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
On a side note McGrath also needs 2 wickets to become the undisputed leading wicket taker!

Reactions: PCA

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
v1.png

THE FINAL

Southampton Sumarai.png1.pngKolkata Knight Riders.png

Venue: Dubai Cricket Stadium, Dubai.

PITCH TYPE

Chasing team will be in advantage especially if they have some big hitters.Total around 280 would not be enough here.The team batting first will surely try to put 300+ total on the board.
If we look on both sides both are pretty balanced sides. Both have some big hitters like AB,Dhoni,Garry,Kane. If I win the toss I will surely go for Bowl first.

TOSS

SOUTHAMPTON SAMURAI WON THE TOSS AND ELECTED TO BOWL FIRST

@SamP @swacker | @Samuels @themusketeer

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Getting tense now :D. Could do with some early wickets to keep them on the defensive throughout.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Good decision to bowl I guess. Hopefully we can get few wickets up front.

Users who are viewing this thread