CRICKET ON THE NINTENDO WII! FINALLy!

Azeem

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I believe im probably posting this in the wrong forum and if I am can the proper person move it to the right forum because I really feel any cricket video game fan should know of this!

Yup finally found a game that is cricket related and on the Nintendo Wii! Yah thats right the system where u actually do a bowling or batting action in order to play.

Now I don't want to mislead u because its not a cricket game with full ICC licensing or a lot of fancy options...its simple Beach Cricket on THQ's Big Beach Sports. The game features football, volleyball, golf, american football, and of course CRICKET!

The game is A LOT of fun with friends. I've had some tight matches with my cousin and brothers. its 4 player so up to 4 ppl can play a 2-2 match.

For any other info go to the website:

Big Beach Sports

Here are some screen shots:

big-beach94507120080404screen010.jpg

big-beach94507120080404screen008.jpg

big-beach94507120080404screen010.jpg

big-beach94507120080404screen003.jpg

Great Gameplay Video!

YouTube - Big Beach Sports (Wii) - Cricket Gameplay[/QUOTE]

srikarr12

Club Cricketer
err this was out like early this year and im pretty sure everybody knows about this game. Its not a fully dedicated cricekt game though anyway.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, this game isn't new. It's already out. But it's actually a simplified version of cricket. Hopefully someone will come up with a real cricket game.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Not sure if I'd want to spend 6 hours a day stood in front of my tv playing cricket with a wiimote so probably this type of game suits the wii better than a realistic game.

Oh, is it me or have I seen that marvelously modelled bowing action before somewhere?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Wow. This came some time back and the post you make startled me if there was really another game due to the title pop up in the index. :p

S

sarmad

its good in terms of experiencing some level of cricket at Wii...

not sure actually when EA or Codemasters will plan the Wii releases? or even release the PC versions anymore or not :crying

Users who are viewing this thread