Cricket Quiz

puddleduck said:
Which wicket keeper has taken the most stumpings in a test match, as a secondary question, which keeper has the most in a match?
Did you mean ODI match in the secondary question? Is it Oldfield for the tests?

nightprowler10 said:
Did you mean ODI match in the secondary question? Is it Oldfield for the tests?

Oops I actually worded it slightly wrong, I meant in an innings, and then in a match, I'll edit it now, and no both wrong :p

nightprowler10 said:
Wasim Bari? Kiran More? Saggers?

I'm clueless :(

Your less clueless than you think ;)

One of your three is indeed the man who took 5 stumpings in an innings and one of them is also the man who took 6 in a match (if you haven't guessed yet that was just to throw you off a bit, both men in my question are one and the same)

symonds_sixes said:
Alec Stewart

Stewart? With the spinners we had in his day... that's one of the funniest things I've read all day, we'd have been lucky to get the ball past the bat 5 times, let alone 5 stumpings :p

I'm pretty sure it would be an Indian but I can't even remember who the keeper was before Patel and Dhoni hit the scene.

puddleduck said:
Your less clueless than you think ;)

One of your three is indeed the man who took 5 stumpings in an innings and one of them is also the man who took 6 in a match (if you haven't guessed yet that was just to throw you off a bit, both men in my question are one and the same)
It couldn't be Bari, so I'll guess More since India always had all those spinners.

Users who are viewing this thread