Cricket Quiz

Its been more than a week since the question was asked. We need to move on. Answer the question and let Andrew ask his.

sohummisra said:
And anyone who wishes to ask a question may do so. Oh, what's this?
i dont get ur point :rolleyes: ??? wht are u talking about!!! is something wrong wid tht question ??

scorpion_rulezz said:
i dont get ur point :rolleyes: ??? wht are u talking about!!! is something wrong wid tht question ??
The point is, only the person who answers the previous question correctly asks the next question. Thats how this quiz thread is running. Unless the person whose turn it is to ask does not have a question and tells anyone else to ask. It was Sohum's turn to ask because he answered Andrew's question.
I believe the answer to your question however is:
N Boje c +BB McCullum 24
I will leave the next question for Sohum if I am right.

shahid6995 said:
The point is, only the person who answers the previous question correctly asks the next question. Thats how this quiz thread is running. Unless the person whose turn it is to ask does not have a question and tells anyone else to ask. It was Sohum's turn to ask because he answered Andrew's question.
I believe the answer to your question however is:
N Boje c +BB McCullum 24
I will leave the next question for Sohum if I am right.
yes buddy u r right :clap "Nicky Boje"

sorry sohum i didn't knew tht :( Thanx shahid

Last edited:
Shaliesh doesn't seem to be asking a question, so here's one of mine, courtesy of my recently bought copy of Wisden 2005.

Who is the only international cricketer to have been executed?

andrew_nixon said:
Shaliesh doesn't seem to be asking a question, so here's one of mine, courtesy of my recently bought copy of Wisden 2005.

Who is the only international cricketer to have been executed?
Whoa!! What did he do kill a cricket fan or something... (Psst... sohummisra... LOL just joking...) I am curious to know.

Users who are viewing this thread