Cricket Revolution Review

Gurjot95

National Board President
A new cricket game will soon arrive at your desktop, bringing with it unrivaled gameplay and intense online competition. New features in the areas of bowling, batting and flexible field captaincy will create a never seen before gaming experience for cricket fans.

You will be a member of an in-game online community featuring chat rooms, friends messengers, games search and hosting, and leaderboards .

Cricket Revolution is a video game developed by Mindstorm Studios and will be available in 2008. New to the game of cricket?

Cricket Revolution Features

• Unrivalled gameplay with thrilling online PvP action
  • An ingame online community system with chat rooms, friends messengers, games search, games hosting and spectator modes
  • Over 500 motion captured moves, day/night lighting, varying pitch types, pitch and ball aging
  • Fantasy stadiums, unlockable deliveries, and batsman knock-out injuries
  • Internet based multiplayer play, rankings, ratings, and leaderboards
  • LAN based multiplayer network play
  • Offline exhibition matches vs the computer teams
  • Team and player customizations with different body types, faces and styles of play
  • True field captaincy with the ability to place fielders anywhere on the field
  • Batting and bowling net practice modes
  • ... and more!

Compete For Glory On The Revolution Servers
Challenge friends and foes alike across the globe in a bid to domniate the Revolution Online leaderboards! Cricket Revolution takes your gaming experience to the next level with a complete in-game community network, tournament, ranking, and leaderboard system. Check out the Revolution Online section for more information and latest updates.

Experience The 360 Reflex Stroke Batting System
Cricket Revolution's new 360 Reflex Stroke batting system lets players command both shot selection and placement seamlessly with action oriented key mappings. Elements like batsman abilities, aggression, defense, and the 'in' factor, combined with a full set of motion captured cricketing shots makes batting a powerful experience like no other cricket game of the past.

[/IMG]
Master The 'Bowling Gadget'
Unleash your bowling mind upon your opponents with complete control and confidence using Cricket Revolution's 'Bowling Gadget'. Speed, turn, and seam movement are perfectly orchestrated at the bowler's will. The bowling gameplay allows bowlers to concentrate on mind games with the batsmen instead of wrestling with the bowling controls.

Play Cricket In Fantasy Stadiums
Ever wondered what its like to slam a six onto the head of a pharaoh's statue? Well now is your chance to experience it in real time. Cricket Revolution brings to you stadiums that host futuristic indoor settings to architectures from ancient Egypt. Dynamic weather conditions and day/night lighting provide an exciting and imaginative ambience to your cricketing adventures. And yes, you will also be able to enjoy the scenes and action as a spectator.

Cricket Revolution Online
Cricket Revolution adds a whole new meaning to playing online. Revolution online is a completely integrated, in-game networked community system, instantly connecting cricket gamers around the globe to compete for guts and glory across the Revolution leaderboards.

Communicating with your friends has never been this simple. Revolution Online empowers you with a persistent friends panel, allowing you unprecedented flexibility with features like instant messaging, offline messaging, gamer profile views, and a complete friends management engine to enrich your gaming community experience with seamless interactivity. Add to that chat rooms and channel browsing, and you have a complete in-game community system at the click of a mouse button.

Rate yourself against your friends and test your mettle against your foes on our online leaderboards. Using an adaptive and intelligent rating system, Revolution Online pits you and your country against the global cricketing community in a bid for online domination. Watch the top players battle it out and compete to the finish in online sponsored tournaments.

Get in the action instantly! With quick match settings, Revolution Online finds the ideal game for you and connects you immediately wth an opponent of equal skill. With the ability to host public and private games, browse all hosted games, and spectate any match of your choice, Revolution Online gives you a rich and complete gaming experience never before seen in any cricket game.

Source-Cricket Revolution computer game - Video Games

For Official Video and Screenshots go to official site-Cricket Revolution - A Multiplayer Online Cricket Game

coolz_hari

International Coach
Cricket revolution sources told that this game would be released in 2008.but, we are in middle of 2009 but no news yet. I really have doubt this game gonna release or not
I mailed them but no replies from them.
PC should contact Mr.Babar & should get the real information

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Look at the scores. It seems like it's going to be a very arcadey game.

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Its going to be another slog fest for sure!
just look at the two scores:
SA are 118/3 after just 12.3 overs(i thought ok it must be a T20) and then saw SL 218/3 of 23.3 overs(i made up my mind!This is a waste of money)

Indyan

Club Cricketer
ricket Revolution is a video game developed by Mindstorm Studios and will be available in 2008.
We are in the middle of 09 and still no sign of the game.

piypan_29

School Cricketer
same old stuff

This is what we all @ PC know since 2008 why are you pasting the same old stuff which ppl know since ages.... nothing new same rotten stuff.

They have themselves stopped coming to PC as website is as is since 2008.

rashid123

School Cricketer
Cricket revolution sources told that this game would be released in 2008.but, we are in middle of 2009 but no news yet. I really have doubt this game gonna release or not
I mailed them but no replies from them.
PC should contact Mr.Babar & should get the real information

i have also mail them huri
but reply me
that was the message which they reply about the game

Hello Zohaib,

Thanks for writing in and for your questions. We will be updating our
website shortly with a bunch of news, updates, and information regarding
Cricket Revolution and its release. Stay tuned to the site for more
information over the coming weeks.

Regards,

The Cricket Revolution Team Team.

So what u think guys about that?

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well this is being made in Pakistan..and they only get electricity for like 5 hours a day so I got blame them.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It seems, " bunch " is their favorite word :p Bunch of features added, bunch of updates coming... all bunches. ;)

May be in another bunch of months, we can have this game in our hands. :cool: But good thing is that they have said that it will be released in 2009. Hopefully it does. I want to see a better cricket than Cricket 2005 of EA.. I don't know in which year I will see though! :rolleyes:

Gurjot95

National Board President
This year is full of cricket games. Many Cricket games are coming this year according to interviews like AC2009, Cricket Life 1, Cricket Revolution and hopefully EA Cricket 09 too.

coolz_hari

International Coach
Is there any chance that PC forums can conduct interview with Mr. Babar & try to know the real fact. PC has right to ask because Mindstorm asked pc to open special game forum (if i m right) .so,PC forums can ask mindstorm actually what is going on? exact date of release

Users who are viewing this thread