Cricket2005 Bat Pack and roster released

jeromedascorp

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
My problem with the MRF is fixed. But I still cant have the bats in the gob. Only when I extract it to the c2k5 folder does that weird thing not happen to the bat, and only then do all players have the right bats.

Somerset_Rule

Club Cricketer
for me the patch didnt work at all. i ve re tried and followed instructions correctly. any ideas? my graphics is nt very good, would that make a difference?

KiShOrE

School Cricketer
Well, i don't like the download provider(filefront) that is used here to host files.

So, i uploaded the Package at

http://rapidshare.de/files/3860640/c2k5batpack-uploaded-by-KiShOrE.zip.html

Its free service and simple to download.

When u'll go to that page, at bottom you have to CLICK on the "Free" button.
It will load another page. On that page, at the bottom you'll see the download link for this file.

By the way, so far, the patch worked just fine for me.

Anyway, Enjoy!
KiShOrE

mabbas

School Cricketer
I have download the batpack file and also unzipped the file but i cant able to find .fsh file. please tell me where it is and how can i extract these files to the game

thanks

Cowburn199

International Coach
barmyarmy said:
The Cricket2005 Bat Pack will add 48 real bats into the game and assign them all to the correct players. This is an essential download for Cricket2005 and greatly increases the realism of the game. Over 350 players have been edited! Bats include Gray Nicolls, Kookaburra, Gunn & Moore, Hero Honda, CA, SS and many more. Many thanks to all the contributors: langerrox, Aryan_6668, aussie1st, satish, GdK and Jeromedascorp.

c2k5batpack.jpg

Download it here
Sexy !!!

Ledme

Club Cricketer
How do you assign a player a different bat? For example I noticed that Brendon McCullum uses a puma bat now, can i change it?

chai

School Cricketer
after downloading how to install the bat pack

Users who are viewing this thread