International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Filefront downloads are offline :(

Is there some other link to the file?

Brightside

School Cricketer
at the moment mine just seems to crash

What i did was copy and paste the bat files into the main folder and the created a saved roster under myname.ros and added the roster into there, deleted the old roster and renamed this one.

Does it have something to do with the profile

Probably some ignorance by me

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Did you name it myname.ros or did you name it the name of the profile you created when you first started the game? e.g. brightside.ros

expresspace

School Cricketer
So I am having a problem with this one guys. I extracted all the .fsh files to the game folder and also extracted the roster.ros file and changed the name to my roster name in the documents and settings folder, but I haven't gotten the bats yet. I followed the instructions to the T still I can't get it to work. I even tried to load the roster from the load/save menu under 'my cricket.' Nothing. What am I doing wrong?

expresspace

School Cricketer
Nevermind guys. I figured out what I was doing wrong. I didn't extract the .fsh files directly into the cricket 2005 root directory. I fixed it now. You did a great job with those bats, the game looks better now. :clap

Brightside

School Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
Did you name it myname.ros or did you name it the name of the profile you created when you first started the game? e.g. brightside.ros

I named it JOE.ros and extracted it to the main ea folder in my documents not the program file. There is one roster in it's own file called ros1.ros. Does this go in that file and replace mine.

EDIT*

I did that and now they have the wrong bats.

i have a profile called JOE.pro and a roster file called JOE.ros

in the document file and i can't understand where to put the file you made and what name to give it.

This is my first patch and can't handle all these names.

I put it in my roster folder and replaced my old file is this all wrong

Last edited:

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Does the bat pack only apply to exhibition matches? Because whenever I start a tournament the players use the wrong bats. (did someone delete this before)

jeromedascorp

Club Cricketer
Im having a problem with the bat pack. Everyone seems to have the right bat except for Sachin. He has a MB Zulfi bat.

My Graphics also seem to be messing up. I decided to import all bat and kit files into the gob file (I have the gob backed up at exported fsh and all othe rfiles.) After I did this someting seems to go wrong everytime. Wrong images seem to appear instead of a bat or a kit.

Next time I see this problem I will post a pic as my last pic didnt copy when I hit print screen. It wasnt a wrong bat, but just some messed up graphics in its place.

Hope the 2gb bats are released soon as the 2gk kits are looking amazing in the game.

zreh

Club Cricketer
after you download the batpack, do you just extract the file into the cricket2005 folder?

i dont understand all this renaming the folder and complicated computer stuff...?

if not, then how do u do it, in plain and simple terms.

thanks,

zreh

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It's been explained in plain and simple terms probably about 18 times now. Just read back through this thread and any related ones.

Users who are viewing this thread