Crysis for PC

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Even though bioshock also has good graphics and gameplay, i am pretty damn sure that crysis will beat it :D I trust Crytek :D
beat it! in what way?

i don't think that current crop of GFX cards can run this game.. u need the next generation of current cards to run it at max...

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Can you run Crysis?

Thought I might relive this thread with the release date of the demo(as well as the release of the game itself) nearing soon.

The Escapist reports that EA and Crytek has stepped forward to reveal the minimum and recommended requirements for Crysis. You can read more about that here at Crave, the CNET blog.

You can also use the sites listed below to confirm whether or not your PC will be able to handle the game:
Game-o-Meter:Crysis
System Requirements Lab
To check with System Requirements Lab, click on the link listed above, select Crysis from the drop-down list, and click "Can you run it?"

You can see some DX9 VS D10 screenshots of the game in this thread, although, the forum seems to be down for the time being. You can however, still view the screenshot comparisons in the GamePlanets blog.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
I need a display card and memory or something liket hat I think but that picture looks jsut simply amazing. It just looks unbeleiveable, everything I see looks great, a game to get after I upgrade the computer one day. Looks a must for the guys with the very powerful computers.

Users who are viewing this thread