Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Wow that's one of your best in my opinion. Background is amazing, looks really great. Colours match render perfectly, and the render effects are spot on also. A brilliant sig mate :)

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It just so happens that most of the sigs I comment on in here are based on the beast that is Obafemi. That in itself shows what a great sig it is. the blend of everything and the render effects all work together to make this a beautiful sigs, and from what I have seen of your work, one of the best. :)

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Nice siggy there. I like the render effects and the use of C4Ds...nice lightning effects too. But text is missing, you said that though.

So overall: 9/10

D

Deleted member 13648

Of course not Matt, but then again Phil Neville is the black Obafemi Martins.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Okay now, Can i have an alan smith sig please? don't know if he is staying at newcastle, maybe he does, but i love him in that jersey. :D.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 13648

owensig2copy-3.png

This is what boredom does to you.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Been a while. I really like everything (I'm not being lazy here) except for the text. I think 'michael' stands out too much and 'owen' is in the middle of nowhere.

Ayub 95

Club Cricketer
really like it mate never seen your graphics before like the brushes don't like the Owen text to be honest hope your back into graphics

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Your art brings back the Atmosphere that used to be in PC last year mate. Such a uniqueness you possess in your works. Yeah, you might have done that sig in boredom. But it's your style, really cool. Just the way you talk, you do it in your way. That's the same thing i'm marking about.

KUTVGW (hope this has a good meaning now :) ;) )..

Users who are viewing this thread