Dale's House Of Retro Studioz

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
The academy is bizarre

I have now downloaded all your teams first and then the others and it is working fine as in the custom bat logos full has not come up yet. Bizarre it is ! Haha

Edit: Though it took me a couple of hours to download... now you see how much i love your teams!

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
You got your medal! ;)

What now :p

Lock the thread :lol

I have now downloaded all your teams first and then the others and it is working fine as in the custom bat logos full has not come up yet. Bizarre it is ! Haha

Edit: Though it took me a couple of hours to download... now you see how much i love your teams!

Aye that's commitment you shouldn't have to have. Glad you're enjoying them though

pinku

Associate Captain
Lock the thread :lol

Aye that's commitment you shouldn't have to have. Glad you're enjoying them though

To be honest ever since cricket 2000 on the ps1 which i did like however bad the graphics and gameplay look now, I always wanted to play with the 1999 World Cup teams one day with good graphics and gameplay. Previously @wasteyouryouth and now you, have made that happen. So it is definitely worth the wait and effort. All thanks to you guys.

Edit: Also that is why i feel people who say bad about the game etc need to remember what games we had in previous years. Brian Lara days were great and Ea cricket days were good too. As much as i liked Ashes 2009 and cricket 2010, them games gave me depression after a while because the kits and stadiums and player faces were not editable and i would only pick England and Australia. So if anyone ever gets bored of Cricket 19 please just play a couple of games of Cricket 2010 and you will know what you are missing especially in terms of look,presentation,kits stadiums etc.

Last edited:

pinku

Associate Captain
hey i just noticed you accept requests so could i possibly request you to make me some old skool kits of Pakistan? there may be around 5. i understand if it is too much to ask.

edit: most of them will not be too detailed except maybe a couple its just i am terrible at getting the colour right. i have seen various parts in the community which are shared so they would just need adjusting and colouring which should make most of the kits. in old skool i mean 00s era.

Last edited:

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Last edited:

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
hey i just noticed you accept requests so could i possibly request you to make me some old skool kits of Pakistan? there may be around 5. i understand if it is too much to ask.

edit: most of them will not be too detailed except maybe a couple its just i am terrible at getting the colour right. i have seen various parts in the community which are shared so they would just need adjusting and colouring which should make most of the kits. in old skool i mean 00s era.

If the parts are shared it shouldn't be hard.

Went with the plain bat look. Might change it up later.

IMG_20200314_210056_crop_63.jpg

D

Deleted member 193590

Waqar used a plain bat in 99,watch this vid,think he gets out around 16.40

pinku

Associate Captain
i think the first 4 are a bit simpler but i could be wrong.[DOUBLEPOST=1584222659][/DOUBLEPOST]and the other three which may b tougher to do. i really appreciate which ever ones you can do mate.

Attachments

• pak kit 4.jpg
    pak kit 4.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 4
  • pak kit 5.jpg
    pak kit 5.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 4
  • pak kit 6.jpg
    pak kit 6.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 4
  • pak kit 7.jpg
    pak kit 7.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 4
  • pak kit 1.jpg
    pak kit 1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 4
  • pak kit 2.jpg
    pak kit 2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 4
  • pak kit 3.jpg
    pak kit 3.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 4

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
If the parts are shared it shouldn't be hard.

Went with the plain bat look. Might change it up later.

View attachment 230598

Very wrong that Waqar.

Waqar doesn't have a pinky finger on his left hand.

If BA really want to up the immersion of the game they should give us the choice of selecting exactly how many fingers players have in the Academy.

I don't know about anyone else here but being FORCED to play with a ten-digit Waqar Younis means the game is fundamentally broken.

Users who are viewing this thread