Dance down the wicket and sweep

arundracula

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anyone know to play the advance sweep shot?
i.e., dancing down the wicket and sweeping. The cpu plays that shot.
I tried all my best in my keyboard, but found nothing to make that shot.
I can provide the screenshot of the CPU playing that shot.Don't look at the ball, they mistimed it.

Attachments

• untitled5564.JPG
    untitled5564.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 190

OMGAvrilLavigne666

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i dont have the game, but dont u need to have full confidence first to play the shot?

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Full confidence is needed to play the advance down the wicket shots.
I dont have the game but i believe it would have come with a manual, if not then the keys for playing the shots are listed in the readme file in the game directory.

Banger_attack

School Cricketer
It may be a problem with your keyboard rather than the game. Some keyboards don't allow certain key combinations, or don't register if you press too many keys at once, especially on laptops.

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
It may be a problem with your keyboard rather than the game. Some keyboards don't allow certain key combinations, or don't register if you press too many keys at once, especially on laptops.
I have found that laptop keyboards are usually much better at responding to more than 2 simultaneous key presses than normal keyboards. This is because laptop keyboards normally have extra function keys to simulate the number pad and so on. Normal keyboards only allow 2 presses unless new drivers are written, whereas laptops normally allow 3 or 4.

Users who are viewing this thread