Darrel Hair Suing PCB/ICC For Racial Discrimination?

gaurav_indian

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
gambino said:
On what base is he sui ng them for?
That cos he's australian so he was targeted?
Because he was white he got targeted?

He's not gonna win this case for sure if common sense prevails
You forgot to put any link or article gambino.:p

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
gambino said:
On what basis is he suing them?
That cos he's australian so he was targeted?
Because he was white he got targeted?

He's not gonna win this case for sure if common sense prevails
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/6337481.stm
Good on him, that is exactly the thing I have been saying all along, even had a school public speaking comp where I spoke about it. Racism goes both ways, Black to White and White to Black, and often it is the overuse of racism that contributes to racism against Whites. Every little thing a white man does to a black man is called racism these days, look at Gibbs, calls some abusiv fans monkeys, and he's a racist. It's all political these days.

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
aus5892 said:
Good on him, that is exactly the thing I have been saying all along, even had a school public speaking comp where I spoke about it. Racism goes both ways, Black to White and White to Black, and often it is the overuse of racism that contributes to racism against Whites. Every little thing a white man does to a black man is called racism these days, look at Gibbs, calls some abusiv fans monkeys, and he's a racist. It's all political these days.
He only got called because he used the term "pakistani" in the same sentence as animals.
Had he just said F'in animals then he wouldnt have been banned or anything

Last edited:

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Just heard about this on the news and honestly, I think he won't stand a chance at all.

Iron-Haggis

Club Cricketer
And if Gibbs said Aussies, Kiwis or English instead of the term Pakistani he would not be in any trouble. On topic Hair doesn't stand a chance, it has nothing to do with him being white. It has to do with the fact he got on the wrong side of the Asian bloc.

Sureshot

Executive member
aus5892 said:
Every little thing a white man does to a black man is called racism these days, look at Gibbs, calls some abusiv fans monkeys, and he's a racist. It's all political these days.

That's one of the worst things I've read on PC in a long time.

If you can't work out why what he said was wrong then you should be worried.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Iron-Haggis said:
And if Gibbs said Aussies, Kiwis or English instead of the term Pakistani he would not be in any trouble.
He would be in trouble, but less than currently. It is true. Asians are racist to white people (Lots of the uneducated ones are, trust me), but if a white one says something, boom, it's racism. It does happens in some parts of the world.

However, in this case, Hair is an idiot. He shouldn't have been banned in the first place, fine, but bringing racism into it? Really dumb move...

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
I think it would have been more sensible for Hair to sue the ICC, but for different reasons, not racial discrimination. He would have got a strong case since he acted within the rules and the 'spirit of the game' is not a legal fact. However, now he has to prove that he was sacked not because he was incompetent but because he was white. And for that, he has no chance.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Iron-Haggis said:
On topic Hair doesn't stand a chance, it has nothing to do with him being white. It has to do with the fact he got on the wrong side of the Asian bloc.
There is no Asian bloc in law. And from what I understand, he is suing the ICC which means it's about the law and not the people involved.

Secondly, how can he sue the PCB from ... London? He would have to go to Pakistan and do that, wouldn't he?

Sureshot

Executive member
No, you could sue a company from another country whilst not going to do it in that country of where it resides.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Hair is opening a can of worms, Pakistan could call him racist just as much as he can claim he's being racially abused.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I do find it quite ironic that the same man that was accused of being racist is now accusing others of being racist. Unfortunately for Hair the people that said his decisions were based on race were wrong, as he is now.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
To be honest, what a mess all thanks to the way ICC functions. No further comments!!

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I saw this on the news this morning, to be honest I dont know why Hair is claiming to be the victim of racism and who from?

Users who are viewing this thread